Reviews for Paul & Gail A Different Path
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Awww - I really like this one. Paul might be the callous scumbag who caused the plane crash - but he was obviously a great big brother to Scott and Lucy.
David chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
How could Lucy and Scott be godparents? The kids are their nephews and niece! I like Paul in this one - he's not the villain he is in the show - and he must've been a great brother - I like the bit about him caring for little Lucy.
NeighboursFanFiction chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Hey, I have a Neighbours fan fiction site and was wondering if you wanted to submit this story (and any others you have or write in the future) to the site. Go and check it out and see what you think (being a new site we do not have any stories at this point) [ ]
Tractor Girl chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
Great to see this fic being updated. Feel certain that there is angst ahead with Louise now in Erinsborough.
Leah1968 chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Loved it! Love classic neighbours and loved this alternative ending for Paul and GAil. I liked them together and always thought the characters belonged together and thought it was really sad when Gail did leave Paul in the end.
Tractor Girl chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
Another excellent part. Julie really is hideous isn't she? I do feel sorry for Hannah who clearly suffers because of her mother, but I thought Nick with the triplets was very sweet.

I do hope Paul doesn't let the cat out of the bag in a fit of rage - Helen would be devastated to learn the truth.

So pleased you've updated this fic.
Tractor Girl chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Great to see this fic being updated. Glad to see Paul and Gail so happy, though I do worry Julie's impending arrival could cause soem trouble.

Loved the way you included Nick, he was always a favourite of mine.
Tractor Girl chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
Great to see this fic being updated. I love the way you've mastered all the characters in this fic and it's particularly interesting to see the characteristics of the triplets coming through.
Tractor Girl chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
That was brilliant. I was really worried that Gail wasn't well, so the pregnancy was a real surprise. It was also lovely that Scott and Charlene were featured.

Here's hoping the pregnancy is smooth sailing.
Tractor Girl chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
Another great part. It's great to see Paul and Gail going strong and working through whatever problems they have. I do hope Julie doesn't come back and put a spanner in the works.
Tractor Girl chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Great to see this fic updated. So glad Paul's okay. He and Gail really are such a cute couple. It's such a shame we never got to see them as parents on screen.

Not sure about the idea of Julie coming back, that could create some waves and I can't help wondering whether the truth about her parentage will come out. That would be a huge thing for everyone to deal with.
futurejkrowling-x chapter 1 . 11/30/2009

Great fanfic!
Tractor Girl chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
Another great part. I'm really loving this fic, particularly seeing Paul as the devoted dad. If only things could have ended this way on screen.
Tractor Girl chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Another excellent part. Can't say I'm sorry Julie's gone, though I would love to know what was behind her behaviour. Love seeing Paul and Gail playing happy families - that's how it should have been.
lyndsey chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Im only half way through chapter 7 and loving it , as i did with chapters 1-6

Im really loving the family fued with Julie (she's a right cow).

Really looking forward, to reading the rest of this chapter, and getting started with chapter 8 and hopefully lots more to come.

Many thanks for a great story about Paul & Gail who in my opinion were the best thing that ever happened in Neighbours