Reviews for Oneirism
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
GAAH! I loved them! I wish you would write more Avatar stories. I love what you've written so far. Keep writing!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Squee! Loved 'em all. I think my favorites were Divination and Stalking. I felt so embarrassed for them. :D We so need new eps.
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was so beautiful. No words can describe how meaningful and deep that was to me. There's so much emotion and it's like you can reach out and feel exactly what the characters are feeling too. This was brilliant and extremely well thought out. Fantastic work!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
. I had to come read this, and it took away from my study time! Argh! Gotta do double or something after I review this, but it's for your birthday; I was required. XD

Yay, Ty Lokka! I'm glad you thought it was a challenge. It's a rather fun ship; Ty Lee is a blast to write, and Sokka always seems so thrown when he interacts with her. I think you pulled it off very well. _

Aw man. Katara married Zuko, had kids with him, and then broke the family apart. Even though I really don't like Kataang, I would rather that she have stayed alone (mwahahaha, pain to Katara!) then cause them all, and herself, so much pain. Zuko and her kids. Hm. I can't tell if she let go of Aang and went on with her life, actually loving her family, or if she died right then, and went to Aang.

... If the latter, that's twenty years of wasted time for Zuko. And however old her kids were for them. Ugh. Pain. And bad decisions.

Yes! Ursa kicked ASS! That woman is amazing, and you managed to make her seem just about as sock-rocking as I imagined her! Haha, Ozai is going down! You LOSE!

Thought I would entertain you with a stupid review. Heh. Happy birthday, twenty year old! Awesome sequel to Pandalillies. I must go study now. Stupid history. XP
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Rambling!:That was truly beautiful! I really feel for Zuko, sure he got Katara and that relationship is awesome but she can't give him the love that he deserves. I love Zuko's relationship with his mother! I love the way that you highlighted the continual pattern of favorism. SokkaxTylee? ADORABLE! So does Aang really die?, didn't see that one coming!(unfortunately I don't keep up with the series very well). You truly have a way with words that is unique and amazing!

Last but not least: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
OHGOD. THAT LAST ONE. That was beautiful. Very beautiful. Oh man. This entire collection was beautiful. On Stalking was hilarious, though. "Weird, huh?" Ah haha. Very weird, Aang. Very weird. But you know, you write Ty Lee very well. And ah, I always hate how I never come up with the perfect words to explain your stories. The right words never come to my mind. But really, all I can keep saying is, well, beautiful. Going to my favorites right now!
Ryuujin The Dragon King chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wait...is Katara dead? And if so how old was she? I keep adding and she's like maybe 34-44
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really liked this, parts 12,16 and 19 particularly, which is a little odd because Katara isn't really my favourite character. :)
LittleBro chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
10 That first one was sad. To think that Ursa could have gone throw something like that. That one was my fav.

11 Woot for the SukiXSokka. It was beautiful.

12 This one was by far the most saddest one you have made. Poor Katara, and also awesome.

13. This one I fund funny and cute. The little Zuko and Mai moment was funny and the Sokka and Ty Lee moment was great too.

14. That dream was cool. Gyatso you get him down perfectly. That what he would do and say.

15. O' man the facestealer. That was scary but good kind of scary. Ok, I love this one.

16. Katara would never marry Zuko just saying but thats not the point here. This one was very good, I had mixed emotions which for me makes it interesting. It makes me want to read more.

17. That was really weird but extremely funny XD

18. Ursa rules best anime/cartoon mother that I can remember, but I must say that the fire lord Ozai is a good villain. Amazing job so far.

19. BEAUTIFUL! *crying* SO BEAUTIFUL! Made me cry. I love it.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Sniff, the one regret ones were sad...