Reviews for Restless Warrior
alrickit chapter 1 . 11/9
I needed this in my life
Leia stormcloak chapter 1 . 7/7
Amazing!
Usernamesarebad chapter 1 . 4/30
That was a beautiful story! The characters felt so real, I could feel their pain.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Wow, a very touching and amazing fanfic
Dirtkid123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
awww... NOW IM CRYING... THANKS A LOT.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
That is a beautiful, beautiful fic! There were so many wonderful lines in it, I'll just have to pick the first one I loved: "we need a vacation, according to my boys."
:) :) :)
GingerRogers15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
My heart ... oh my heart ... This was incredible. The descriptions of Naboo were beautiful and excellent and the characterization was great. Dialogue was very very good, I could hear their voices, and I laughed when they laughed and nearly cried (saying something for me). Loved this heart felt moment. Very well done, keep up the good work!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
AWW
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
On the note of Anakin and Padme... Anakin may have hurt the twins but Padme, at least from what Lucas would have us believe, outright abandoned them... who did more damage then? The one who harmed in ignorance (Vader and Leia) or in the heat of battle/at a superior's command (Vader/Luke) or the one who left their newborn infants to the mercies of others because she wasn't strong enough to live on for them? At least Anakin thought they were *dead* when he wasn't a part of their childhoods.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
In the midst of this stunning piece, my mind keeps going back to the most heartbreaking part to me: Shmi could forgive and love him in the afterlife, but it seems Padme can't.
jilyandbambi chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm not crying, shut up!

No but really, this is actually perfect, and so, so, so sweet. Anakin and Leia were perfectly in character. I could totally see something like this happening at the end of Jedi. Nice job!
Missyr256 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
That was just terribly sweet a.d cheesy. I completely loved it. ;)
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this earlier! I truly apologise for that, the thing is this story has been in my favourites for years and I really believed I had left a review.
There is so much I wanted to applaud you for in this but I'm not sure I'll be able to put every single thing into one review, however this story is simply wonderful!
I normally avoid reading any stories in first pov because they irk me, but this story is an exception because it's so brilliant. You managed to capture Leia's character down to a a tee, and Anakin was just lovely. There was so many nods to the movies I loved like the one about being "a slow learner" and so many other things that I can't remember now because I have too much going on in my head. I also liked the part of them sitting shoulder to shoulder and how she was reminded of Vader's blade because of the sky, I thought that was really clever.
That ending! It was so sweet and sort of sad but in a good way I absolutely loved it.
Great story! :)
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
'I can't believe I told him about the kiss!' I love how silly the father and daughter ended up being, once stripped of their barriers. Especially with how mortified Leia is when she realized. Their interaction is so beautiful and highlighted what could have been in that short instance.
GodBlessTheWorld chapter 1 . 10/26/2015