Reviews for The Snitch
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
KOSHER.
Anon chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
inactive132 chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
I would've done the same thing Harry did to Cory. Not with magic but I'd make the person hurt really bad for hurting someone I really cared about and loved.
inactive132 chapter 24 . 8/4/2012
You should have really gotten a beta for this. There are so many grammar mistakes. Why all the oc's like I don't think this Cory should be in this story cause really, the story could have done without him. He could have just been implied or something. Sorry, but I do not like oc's. This is a good story though.
bellamara chapter 27 . 8/16/2011
Very enjoyable story.
bellamara chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Good.
Kitty chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
What? Nooooo! I was reading this fic, and it is soooo good by the way.

And then you say that you won't update until January?

It is july! Ahhhh!

Please update, the need to read your amazing fic is driving me crazy!

Thanks

Kitty
Ratt-san chapter 27 . 6/11/2011
Loved it!
lilz54 chapter 27 . 4/13/2011
Stumbled onto this story and couldn't stop reading! Well done! Thank you for sharing!
XxRagDollxX chapter 27 . 9/14/2010
I LOVE this story!
Yvaine24 chapter 27 . 9/5/2010
Don't know if you still read these, but having just finished reading The Snitch in one sitting I just had to say how incredible this is. It is so good and so detailed and I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Jesi and Frost chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
This is a really well writen story with a lot of character! :) I loved how Cory ended up too :)

It made me smile and laugh and cry and stuff like that (corny XD;;) I totally loved it :D

-Jesi
cassieerin chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
bwahahaha... ignore my moment of idiocy please ) happily continuing to read now...
cassieerin chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
lovely story but very misleading to mark it as complete when it's obviously not.
JonathLee chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
I've enjoyed the story so far but something in this chapter just hit my "unbelievable" button. It seems like a small thing but Harry not being able to cook anything except macaroni and cheese is really unbelievable to me. Harry grew up cooking all of the meals for his relatives up until he was eleven, and then cooking their meals for them during the summers. Unless Harry has had some kind of massive obliviation performed on him to force him to forget his entire childhood, there is no way he has forgotten how to cook.