Reviews for Touched by an Angel
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 9h
It was amazing!
eva chapter 1 . 5/21
I liked this story a lot!
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Well done. :)
Peachy-Author chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You were very creative. This was very good!
samantha chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
oh this story is so sweet i like the idea of Steohanie/Rusty too
Jeanniefan78 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was so sweet. :)
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was so sad it made me cry...and I laugh when people I like in movies are a GREAT writer!

I'm very much into ghosts, ao I loved this so frickin' much! It was sad though...

I liked the fact that Stephanie and Rusty are engaged, they were always a nice couple, and also that DJ and Steve are married with kids!

hikariangel1988 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Omg that was so good and really clever! I never thought there would be any stories for Michelle and her mom, well, at least not any good ones-but this was well thought out and very creative, I love it

Profile Has been Deleted chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw. That was really cute and sad and good. :D
thegirlofcrazy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow! Good!
waterlily chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really love this story! I can imagine Pam speaking this way to one of her daughters from Heaven. It was very touching, especially when Pam is proud that Michelle is making her pumpkin pie. By the way, I couldn't stand Michelle on the show but she's very likable here.

I know Pam watching Michelle was the point of the story but the situations Michelle are describing sound great. Would you ever consider writing more about this universe? I especially love the part about Stephanie ending up with Rusty! I could always kind of see that and really want to read more about this intruiging pairing! Can you imagine Danny and Cindy meeting again years after their breakup because their children are dating?

All in all, great job and I would love to read more from you!
Up1965 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
The story was GREAT! You did a wonderful job on the story! I absolutely loved it! I got teary-eyed a couple of times. Once again great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh, my gosh! I was thinkin' of doin' a Stephanie/Rusty, but I thought it'd be weird. Glad I'm not the only one who thought of it. Love the fic. It's even more poignant cause it's Michelle. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I liked it, I wanted to cry, I almost did too. Great job.
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008