Reviews for Momentary Courage
Rachael chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Great writing, but very difficult to read because of the formatting.

When someone speaks, try putting it in "quotations", like you'd see in a book. :)
Leia chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
omg i am totaly in love with this story! :) keep up that great work!
Jood2395 chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I really like this so far. You are really catching my attention. ) Good job.
Mer chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Absolutely incredible. Please put new chapters up soon! It's AMAZING
springchild chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
I love this. I mean really love this. I hope you write more :)
glockbell chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Honestly, "Come on Pam," should have been an acceptable answer, even if it was intended as a plea to stop, not a response to the question.
Pisa chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Thank you for those nice words everyone. It truly makes the whole writing process that more rewarding :)

Love Pisa
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
wow. that says it all.
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
perfection! lust and romance to the brim, with cute and meaningful words at the end (oh my god, is that dorky or what!) that was amazing. i'm sure i'll be heartbroken when i get to the end, i can't wait to see what note you left the relationship at!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
wow! talk about bringing on the drama! you have some seriously talent here that's starting to show (it's coming out mostly in this chapter, so far). we, as readers and reviewers, have never seen the weak and emotional side of jim, and i like it, that last bit was heart wrenching, i really wanted to give him a hug. nice job!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
oh my god. mr. romantic! so cute! love the story so far, just is a little hard to read with the weird format of the dialogue, and then without the 'jim said' 'pam said' thing. if you know what i mean? whatever, you finished the story already, so it doesn't matter. can't wait to keep reading, i'll review more if i don't fall asleep, considering how it's getting late and i'm really sick!

looking forward to what's ahead!
AFan17 chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
what a fantastic story! i just read the whole thing and i'm really impressed. you capture the characters really well and i love where the storyline is going.

usually i don't like reading fanfics in this format but i thoroughly enjoyed this. i wish you got more reviews - it totally deserves more!

all in all, very impressed. hope you keep up the good work. I'm going to see if you've written anything else. thanks for writing!
ELiXiR2722 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
this is...intense. i must know what happens! update?
literaryfreak chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This is really nice. The only thing is, it would be much easier to read with quotations. But other than that, very nice!
Sibizgz chapter 5 . 2/10/2009