Reviews for Encouragement
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I'm trying not to cry. This was spectacular.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really love the creativity in this! Everyone was brilliantly in character, and how you incorporated everything was just, well, fantastic! I have an idea for something else I could do based on that challenge, but I wanted to make sure that was alright before I used the same challenge! It'll involved completly differant characters (of course) and a completly differant plot, but please let me know if this was a private challenge, and then I won't write it!
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was nice :) I really enjoy fics where Martha encounters the Ninth Doctor. His behaviour here was spot on. The mac & cheese bit made me laugh.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hehe, I like the idea of Martha being the one to make sure the Doctor travels with Rose. :) This was a very enjoyable story, but my brain's a bit too dead too my usual rambling/squeeing, so just use your imagination. _ (Also, that challenge sounds rather difficult, so I am quite impressed, and I kind of love how the Doctor just randomly uses a recorder as an eating utensil, and no one seems to find that odd.)
The Buzz chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I absolutely love the idea of this, and all of the things that niggled at me while reading (mostly Nine using Ten's "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," the seeming randomness of the macaroni/chicken/recorder bit, and some odd dialogue I assume is quoted) turned out to have been part of the challenge. And while honestly I think the story would be stronger without those particular elements, within the limits of the challenge I think you did a fanTAStic job. Keep writing!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Because life's short and you'll never get out of it alive. And when you're with me, it's even shorter and you come out deader

is that one from Stargate? if so what episode, because I've seen nearly every episode and I don't know where it comes from. Although it does sound like something Jack would say ;).
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh nice.

Thanks for writing.
QuiteTheBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Nice story. I liked the combination of Martha and the nith doctor and that she actually encouraged him to find Rose. I think you did a great job with the nith doctor, didn't mess up at all
Deltree chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I don't think I caught all the parts ofd the challenge but this was really good.
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
"It tastes like chicken,"

"So what's wrong with it?"

"It's macaroni and cheese."

lol! SG1! Gotta love that one!

Very well done, good job on both Nine and Martha!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I thought I just had Stargate on the brain as I read this, until I realized the quotes were part of the challenge ;)

Well done! And it's kinda nice to see Martha giving him the hint about Rose, despite any jealousy she might have once felt.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
YAY Martha! That was really good with her meeting Nine, and telling him about Rose. Liked the paradox thing too - very well written. Martha Jones, Donna Noble and Rose Tyler for the win. They're all gorgeous, but Martha is my fave.

Trust her to save the doctor, just with her wisdom and care. *adores*
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Well, that's an interesting take on it. I like it, I never would have thought of it! I would have used Donna because Martha makes my teeth itch. Other than that, I love it. Thanks so much, it's fantastic! Especially the bit with the recorder. You can imagine Nine finding the thing and thinking "Got to find some way to ruin this so I never play it again!"

Take care. I'm off to look up Four's first meeting with Romana so I can do something difficult.

Thanks!

PS: Hi to Jasmine, but I don't read InuYasha and wouldn't understand at all.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
lol love it

*goes to check out your sister's page*
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh, now I remember! _ He came out; he's still over at my chibi!Rose's actually... _ Should I have said that sooner?

((Killing is wrong.))