Reviews for 02 13 Through the Gloom and Doom
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 6 . 1/29
Omg let me drown in tears aghhh
Christian Chick chapter 6 . 1/4
Welp, that hurt. I was expecting it to, mind you, but still. Either by reading or watching, that scene never gets any easier. Thanks for writing the added a scenes to season two, it was an awesome read.
Thanks,
CC
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Oh wow, and the tears fall. Every time I watch this episode, tears follow, and your story just made me cry even more (in a good way though, it's so well written that I just feel like it should be the book of the episode). Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work and I look forward to reading 'Doomsday Averted' :)
17sweil chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Tears...
1337kitsune chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Q.Q *quickly goes and looks up AUs due to overwhelming sadness* See. This. Right here. This is why I read re-writes obsessively! I CAN'T HANDLE ANGST! ONLY FLUFF!
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
OMG, this is so sad :( I swear this scene always makes me cry...
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Made me cry, you did... Anyway, I've been thoroughly enjoying this series so far, and I can't wait for it to become AU. I did like Martha, but she wasn't Rose. Anyway, thanks so much for writing, and I'll try to review again, and not get too caught up in the story. :)
seekerchasing chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
well, i feel throughly depressed. in a good way, of course, so brilliant work again! i;m starting to feel a bit like a broken record but its the truth- all these stories are so amazing- you really seem to understand all the characters
SamiWami chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I can literally feel my eyes tearing up. I had the same effect at this episode, but showing us what he's thinking really breaks my heart. All I want to do is hug him!

*sniffles*
Ayjah chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Absolutely heartbreaking and not fair. But I thought that of the original too lol.
jonara chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
*sigh*..always makes me so sad no matter how many times I watch or read this part..so heart wrenching... so love to hate and hate to love it. Excellent job on adding the extra bits..esp getting more into the mental connection they had for a while.
Absentia chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
No matter how many times you watch the episode, or read excerpted bits in story, or even just references, it's always a bit of a sock to the gut, isn't it? It definitely translated through in the reading, yeah. Very well done.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
AMAZING STUFFZ!

I luurved it to the power of MOOMOO cow! Twas vair, vair reflective, sad multiplied by Kleenex, and GROOVILY GRASSILY written!

D
123-321 chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
::sniff::
123-321 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
i really liked the song part.