Reviews for Contemplation
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
great story _
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
ROFL Oh it's just beautiful. -giggles- I loved it.
Orihime-San chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
HELL YEAH! It is about time! Amelia telling Zelgadis off like that was fricken AWSOME! And way to go Prince Phil!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Sailor Saru chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is EXACTLY how it would happen.
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
favorting! :D
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Illisea in awe-(robot voice) There are no words to describe how awesome that was.

Verity- Illisea's lost it, but you. You have talent.
Bloodsong chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*laughs so hard she falls out of her chair* Oh my gods, that was wonderful! I loved the little spy-wall, reminds me of something from Kismit. You captured everyone beautifully and Amelia's little temper tantrum at the end is SO much better then the angsty Amelias I've seen in other fanfics.

Keep up the good work!
Me chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
So cool! lol
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I was laughing so hard! That was great! This is SO added to my c2 community!

-Ahria
e-chan16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
very good story! "notably good", ne? i loved this line: "his train of thought not only derailed, it melted the track and burnt down the station."
Tkay chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
oh! that was the absolute best X3!
BlueJellyFish chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Great story! I love Lina and Gourry! I should also say that the Amelia and Zelgadiss were really cute as well. But the best part that I really loved was the Lina and Gourry! *waves a flag of Lina and Gourry to show her point* So keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your awsome ficcies! Till then!
BlueJellyfish _
miz chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Really really sweet...and funny...hehe... Lina and Amelia peeking in on nake Gourry and Zelgadis...hehe
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Heehee... Gourry and Zel in a tub? Hm...
kaerra chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I can't believe I haven't read this before? Sharlene, this is a riot! _ I was cackling all over the place as I read. But with this line, something very silly popped into my head: " facing Phil's anger was like being viciously mauled by a rabbit."

"He's got big teeth... he's got a mean strike a mile wide! He's a killer!" hee hee hee. Oh god, Phil the Killer Rabbit is NOT a pretty picture... :imagines Phil in his own version of Zel's bunny suit: Oh lord, see what you made me do...? Hee hee hee. Giggle fit...

Write more stories! I'm going to your Kouga/Kagura fic now. Whee! _