Reviews for The Leaf Demons
A fan chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Why is it that a couple scenes from the last two chapters looked so familiar? Especially the fight between Huyu and Naruto?
daisukit chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I Just started your Story and very much like the First chapter :)
blasterdog chapter 33 . 3/28/2011
great fic
sensualkidney13 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
hmmm I think the ninja guide book classifies ice release as a bloodline trait (mix of wind and water) so I don't think kakashi should be able to do them... but yea, nbd.
Demon12 chapter 24 . 5/23/2010
Liked the chapter good job
Demonlord12 chapter 22 . 5/22/2010
I liked it a lot keep up the good work
diadem15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice story, can't wait for the update of the revamped version. I agree, I like the story more and more as I read through it. Thanks for your hard work.
marc chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
great story
SunouNeozaki chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
your remains will decorate my home. You know all of my characters from Never Winter Nights Say that line... And It was a dam good one right there. Also All the stories I read are fearly stupid. I mean really we got the proffeser of ninja and he doesnt see what a kage bunshin could do with paper work. lol even in Cannon. lol.

Nice story so far but Im only on chapter 2 and I gots alot more to read before the nights over I also have another story with about 24 chapters to read after this one.
luke chapter 31 . 5/8/2009
oh sorry forgot to put this in. I WONDER IS KAIDA REALLY DEAD?
luke chapter 31 . 5/8/2009
alright I didnt think about naruto saving but still how can huyu be out in the wild alone training as much as he wants AND GETS WOLF SUMMONS?

come on whats naruto get lol.. otherwise the story is pretty dam good.. aND INARI WITH RASENGAN? that kid couldnt even throw a kunai right lol. oh and i think the kaida thing kinda sucked but i know it had something to do with danzou anyways and huyu's GONA BE PISSED tho if inoichi followed him right after how did she die?
luke chapter 30 . 5/2/2009
I Don't mean to be an ass but why does Huya all the sudden get super powered and leave, leaving naruto behind in the Dust?
luke chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
normally i wouldnt complain but chapter 18 why did you let shit i forgot his name huyu or something leave and made him all super fucking powerful and left naruto behind? i sure as hell naruto still gets sage its not fair.
NewFLavor4UrEars chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
ur a dirty politician bleh bleh bleh! lmao ok im an idiot, good stuff tho, keep it up
oo chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Huyu is a fag.

And by Huyu, I mean Raziel Sotd.