Reviews for Narcissus
NifflerStorm chapter 1 . 9/26
i fucking love this fic. i read this like once a week
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww ;w; lovely fic~
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ahaha, it took me until the last paragraph or so to realize that the flowers were narcissists XD Wonderful story! It's a shame you aren't too unto the pairing, cause then you'd have written more great sora/roxas stories... Anyway, I love the way you wrote the two of them and yea, I just love the story in general XD favs~
Xelly-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really do love this fic!

Would you mind horribly if i convereted this into podfic form?

You'll of course be credited
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting. I didn't fully understand the entire plot, but I liked the symbolism of the flowers. :D
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
What, that's it? This is fantastic! I love it. :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
this is so sweet, and so bizzare; which is all the more reason for me to like it. :D
JustJazzy00 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
l LOVED it! Keep on writin'.
randompasserby chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
"Also don't take this too seriously."

Are you kidding? This is too good, just too good to not be taken seriously!

I love the way the story just flows, and that despite it's length you really don't want to skip any part of this.

A magnificent read. Kudos.
SunSetSoItSeems chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
What the hell. This deserves, like, 5243634 reviews! I will be a proud contributor to this goal. This story is beautiful. I love the imagery and the way you typed it. Great work!
arisaxlavi911 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was very go od writing . Is there a sequel? and if there isn't you should definetly write one. Any way ,very good job!
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ai, Ai, Ai! I loved it so much!
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
An interesting and amusing read. A good depiction of emotions and nicely written. And you've used the elements of the game perfectly without any glitches.

lyrenthial chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
omg i adore you for writing this. I loved the idea of how Sora was as fascinated as finding about Roxas as Roxas was about finding Sora in the canon storyline. I'm not sure, but 'Narcissus' may be replacing 'Tooth and Claw' (which I still adore muchly) as my favourite fic of yours.
Tunazap chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I'm such a sucker for Sora/Roxas :D It angsty and not totally incest so I dont feel so bad.