Reviews for Narcissus
apiegohome chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I really loved this! Beautifully written!
FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
AAAAA THIS IS SO CUTE RIP MEEE THE WRITING AND THE CONCEPT AND SOROKU AAAAA
NifflerStorm chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
i fucking love this fic. i read this like once a week
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww ;w; lovely fic~
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ahaha, it took me until the last paragraph or so to realize that the flowers were narcissists XD Wonderful story! It's a shame you aren't too unto the pairing, cause then you'd have written more great sora/roxas stories... Anyway, I love the way you wrote the two of them and yea, I just love the story in general XD favs~
Xelly-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really do love this fic!

Would you mind horribly if i convereted this into podfic form?

You'll of course be credited
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting. I didn't fully understand the entire plot, but I liked the symbolism of the flowers. :D
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
What, that's it? This is fantastic! I love it. :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
this is so sweet, and so bizzare; which is all the more reason for me to like it. :D
JustJazzy00 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
l LOVED it! Keep on writin'.
randompasserby chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
"Also don't take this too seriously."

Are you kidding? This is too good, just too good to not be taken seriously!

I love the way the story just flows, and that despite it's length you really don't want to skip any part of this.

A magnificent read. Kudos.
SunSetSoItSeems chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
What the hell. This deserves, like, 5243634 reviews! I will be a proud contributor to this goal. This story is beautiful. I love the imagery and the way you typed it. Great work!
arisaxlavi911 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was very go od writing . Is there a sequel? and if there isn't you should definetly write one. Any way ,very good job!
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ai, Ai, Ai! I loved it so much!
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
An interesting and amusing read. A good depiction of emotions and nicely written. And you've used the elements of the game perfectly without any glitches.

Congrates.