Reviews for Eternal Promise
Dayangrabbit chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
love this story, love, love,love

"Found you", Hakkai whispered, "Kenren." This sentence breaks my heart. The interplay of the previous life and the present is smart and effective.

A bit nit-picking: wonder if Gojyo calls Hakkai "Kai" is a reslut of laziness or intimacy. "Hakkai"when spells in character is "八戒", and it's ONE word,meaning some 8 disciplines in Buddism. Perhaps should not nickname it Kai for short.
Avid reader chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You know what? This fic made me cry and I don't really know why...
Dream Logic chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Exceptional fic. Loved the end.
Nefertiri Riddle chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Absolutely loved it.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was great! :D Loved it! :D
storm101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
There is only one word to describe my feelings on this: Beautiful. I think you've captured Kenren and Tenpou's, as well as Gojyo and Hakkai's, relationship beautifully, even if there isn't really a pairing. I truly love this story, and hope that I can write as well as you do someday. Thank you so much.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Great job!
midorii813 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
*sobsob* Gaiden fics always make me tear up. Very nice story; i hope to see more from you.

(By the way, is there really no pairing? The 58/85 and 10K is so evident, which is a very good thing! )
narakunohime chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
loved it. :)
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I liked this, the way Hakkai slowly "relives" his past life in his dream, slowly putting the clues together until he realizes the truth. The fact that Gojyo's other self clicked in at the end there, letting them realize that the promise held - and that this is just the first time it would hold - was great. Lovely first Saiyuki fic!