Reviews for Smokescreen
K4L1ST4 chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
If I'm reading the dates right then it's been a long while since you've touched this story. That makes me sad because I really want to know how this ultimately finishes. I just discovered this yesterday and read it straight through (I was up til midnight). Please take pity.
neeniya chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
AHH MY HEART! Oh this was so good. Seriously. And the first person POV really worked here. Just, honestly, nicely done. My heart is on the floor in pieces.

Now Danny had a whole new paradox to him! I wonder what would happen if he brought it up to his friends and sister? Would they be appalled? Angry? Would they try to fix him? Maybe storm up to Vlad and demand he fix Danny?
Oh gosh, what if, if and when Danny tells his parents about his ghost half he also reveals he's not exactly Danny? The amount of pain and sadness that could be brought up at that moment has my heart already weeping.
Oh man, and what if he has a confrontation with Vlad? It would have to happen eventually. The fact that he hasn't made a move immidiatly has me wondering how badly he was injured or if he's reconsidered his plans. I wonder if Vlad would be able to figure out that Danny and D17 fused?

Aaahhhh! Just so many questions! Oh how I want more! But this ending is also just so perfect! The right mesh of bitter and sweet.

(Real question tho, why wasn't clockwork in his tower? He would have known they'd come, and he probably purposefully showed them that scene. Did the observants scold him too much for meddling haha)
Flamestar1st chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Right now I feel so a peace just from reading this.
BlazingSun01 chapter 11 . 11/8/2015

Oooh...the suspense...must...read...on...story...too...awesome...not to.
holliswalley chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I knew it!
holliswalley chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
It just hit me! This guy isn't Danny! He's the shadow that the real Danny was fighting at the mall, which was actually a clone created by Vlad Masters! That's why he has these memory blanks, finds himself suddenly annoyed and embarrassed by his father, and has suddenly "developed" a knack for cleanliness!... Awesome plot twist!
7536897647356356 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Jesus Christ, Vlad. You could've made it look less creepy. Like geez.
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
This is scary. And I love it.
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This is subtly unsettling - Is he a Vladmade clone? Is the real Danny dead? And that prologue was so ominous. What the heck is going on? *keeps reading*
By the way - great work!
madisonurias1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
this is a very good story so far! I love it.
little-semanggi chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
waa, what a good story:,)!
you portray them well, each characters seem to move along with the flow.
as Danny's fan, its quite hard to choose side ( D-17/danny) because in a sense D-17 is also Danny.
about the end, it kind of remind me of some anime (japanase cartoon) about a clone as a main character, i think he also fuse (?) with his original.

buut all in all, it's great!XD
i also like the part about Danny excel math!
Breezyfeather chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Feels. THE. FEELS. :( Wonderful...