Reviews for Smokescreen

Oooh...the suspense...must...read...on...story...too...awesome...not to.
holliswalley chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I knew it!
holliswalley chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
It just hit me! This guy isn't Danny! He's the shadow that the real Danny was fighting at the mall, which was actually a clone created by Vlad Masters! That's why he has these memory blanks, finds himself suddenly annoyed and embarrassed by his father, and has suddenly "developed" a knack for cleanliness!... Awesome plot twist!
7536897647356356 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Jesus Christ, Vlad. You could've made it look less creepy. Like geez.
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
This is scary. And I love it.
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This is subtly unsettling - Is he a Vladmade clone? Is the real Danny dead? And that prologue was so ominous. What the heck is going on? *keeps reading*
By the way - great work!
madisonurias1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
this is a very good story so far! I love it.
little-semanggi chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
waa, what a good story:,)!
you portray them well, each characters seem to move along with the flow.
as Danny's fan, its quite hard to choose side ( D-17/danny) because in a sense D-17 is also Danny.
about the end, it kind of remind me of some anime (japanase cartoon) about a clone as a main character, i think he also fuse (?) with his original.

buut all in all, it's great!XD
i also like the part about Danny excel math!
Breezyfeather chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Feels. THE. FEELS. :( Wonderful...
FifthHallow chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Damn, just damn
AwesomeNumber0 chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
Personally i though that this story was very interesting. I've never seen, let alone read anything like this. Thats part of what kept me going in this story, mostly wanting to see how it played out. Im not sure if there are any more stories lik this,(b/c if there are, let me know) which makes it all the more unique. I liked how you kind of kept d17 too, it was... interesting. Anyways, good story, cant wait to read more of your stories.
dfozerker chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Really great story though most of the story, I couldn't help but see a lot pf parallels between D17 and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. You know, both were never meant to exist, they were originally part of someone else, and were both used by someone to fulfill their own goals.