Reviews for Jeytonlover's iPod Tag Challenge Response
fallingaway24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow, all of these were amazing! I loved each and every one of them! The drabble to "Always Be My Baby" was so sweet. Oh and I loved the "Veggie Tales" one, the ending line was awesome!

Great job! I can't wait to read your next one. I'm slowly catching up on my reading, haha.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
that was so good! You definitely have a talent. its hard to believe it only took the length of the songs to write those. they were completely amazing!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I knew most of these songs! And I love that you used "Always be my Baby." Love. And you managed to make everything nice and self contained (and pretty darn romantic, I would say) in a real short time.

As usual, you rule.
Vengeful chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow...I actually knew two of the songs. That must be some sort of record for me (I'm somewhat musically challenged). Very cute stories! Loved the variety,as always :)
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
this was great!

And oh no! me! *gulps* hahah

no, i'm actually really excited to do this!

in fact, i'm going to do it right now!. haha

great job on your's, and i feel special, i knew all the songs you used! D haha

I loved every single drabble-y thingy that this was. So fantastic!

Jess
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This was good! I especially enjoyed song seven's story. It really fit the song.

Good work!
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
totally love it! dont worry, i'm game.. when i'm home tomorrow, i will pop my itunes on and see what my random 10 songs are... i should have something in the next 48 hours... you have my word!

but totally loved the mixture of stories and i love the music vsriety, wait til you see my songs, i might end up with some country, rock, abba, and who knows what else, lol
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is great! It was fun seeing what was on your playlist! I think I liked the Veggie Tales drabble best. :)
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ooh. I loved them! Great job. And what are you talking about no one would know the songs? I told you not to sell yourself short. I'll try to do mine as soon as I can, but that may not be until tomorrow morning. You said you got your new computer today, right? Anyway, I definitely think I'm going to need to talk to you tomorrow...I need some advice/interpretation.
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Okay, now you have to use these as spring boards... I want to see most of these turned into real full pieces... Please? I'm begging!
carterfinley chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I'm quite surprised at some of the songs here. Haha, but they were all very cute! Great job. Oh lord, now I've got to do this, too. All right. Time to get to work.
Someone Stole My Cookie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
:P Hilarious!

I loved the last bit, too.

I'm glad I'm not getting tsgged, for all I know, SMURFS could pop up from my iPod :P

Yeah...I said Smurfs.

Anywho, I COMPLETELY loved it! Made me laugh.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was absolutely amazing!
MidnightBlue22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Haha great story! The whole 'write while listening to music' seems fun! You did a great job with your stories and I'm glad I got a chance to read this! It sure seems like you had an awesome soundtrack while writing! ;-)

Great job! Nice drabbles!

-MidnightBlue