Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Slayer
the17thmuse chapter 7 . 2/11
It is very hard to find TMR as a protagonist in anything, especially a crossover, so this is rare find. I'm not a fan of Buffy, but for the HP side... TMR is quite an unexplored character, but I feel he hides a lot of potential, so I'm really liking this. Well, so far, anyway.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Inoeth chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
well gosh darn, this story was interesting to say the least. while the split personality of Tom Riddle isn't entirely a new idea, the way you've gone about presenting it is pretty darn good. I also like how you've handled things here in SunnyD but i'm not sure how trusting or whatever both Dubmles and/or Rupert would have been of TR without some more evidence. Also, I can't wait to see what you do in terms of bringing in Faith and all.
Thenchick chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
wow. post more plz
Thenchick chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
post more plz
mcgurrin chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I like it.
St. Fyrecat chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Editorial notes:

1) be careful to maintain proper tense. at the end of last chapter you switched abruptly to present tense away from the standard past tense.

2) "innocent bystandards"

should be: "innocent bystanders"

it means the uninvolved people who happen to be "standing nearby" bystanders.

3) "It tried to take over me..."

should be "...take me over..."

4) "...but the world it was in was my mind."

to make this easier to read add a comma:

"...but the world it was in, was my mind."

5) "...Ying and Yang..."

Yin and Yang (I actually speak Chinese, and am familiar with the correct pronunciation.)
St. Fyrecat chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Interesting concept. fairly well written too, which is a pleasant thing to find on a fic site!

only one editorial item: the word "haphazard" does not make sense as used. perhaps "intently" or "determinedly".
zaydon chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh dear lord. This story was going so good. If I had known this would turn into a Mary sue I wouldn't have bothered
Thenchick chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Thenchick chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
lizzywithfire chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
hm.. nothing against slash,

but this is just a little to slash.

And the way you've made Tom reminds me of Johnathan in that episode where its all about him.

i don't think buffy would give up like that, but its ok
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Not bad, keep it coming
Knight25 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Excellent chapter. Continue soon.
Knight25 chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Please update ASAP! Great story.