Reviews for I Believe My Own Lies
KomokiEmrys chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow. Interesting.
Kaz-za-15 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Since im asking nicely...please continue.? :)
Draechaeli chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
sernity1806 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
you wrote college instead of colleague.

Other than that interesting. Make him go to Australia.
pinklotus chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I really am enjoying this story! Are you planning on continuing it?

Right now I want to smack House and hug Chase. House really needs to make this up to Chase,soon!
zaffiro chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This story is really good so I hope you didn't abandon it: are you going to update it? I'd like to read more: you portrayed them pretty well and the plot is intriguing.
Mariannedreams chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
I like this story, it shows a different side of them both, hopefully you'll update soon!
Green Penguin chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
wow-sorry so long to post-student teaching and then IKE took away my damn internet.

I'd love to see where you were going with this-its a great story. I love chase and house, they always have the best rapport to play with (and i just got my cable back so i'm curious if they're having more Chase on the show-i miss him so much). Keep it up because you're good and this is a great start. have fun.
Pinkuro chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
poor chase! ç_ç House is so mean...

I don't get it... what exactly Chase was doing in Wilson's house? WIlson was just helping him because of what House did or was something else? o_o'

either way, update please! xD
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
wow-what a start (and shame on me for not reviewing sooner. wow, you've got a great story. i mean, you can just taste the emotion for sure. I can't wait to read more (i think i've read these two chappies about 3 times in the past couple of days-wow)

keep it up! you've got a neat story going on here. (and how i love house-chase anything-i'm happy to see one for sure)
cassedy chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
poor chase. don't leave us hanging, update ASAP.
gome chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
update please *huge puppy eyes*
whatever chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
i really really really LOVE this story. please updte soon.
alanwolfmoon chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
i'm sensing that house was lying about not lying...
Manabishi chapter 2 . 6/21/2008

poor chase! and house is stupid, he DOES love chase! please keep writing !