Reviews for Framed
Gah, this was perf!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nice Tease :)
ExactChange chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
All of your stories are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing them here! I hope there will be many more in the future! :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Those glasses were always so damn sexy. Hot fic too.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ooh, Alex. I would have never thought of this. Great job!
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I still love this story...very hot A&O...lisa
OurMrsParker chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh my goodness.

You know how Dorothy Parker wrote "Men seldom make passes/At girls who wear glasses."? Well, good thing Olivia is not a man.

This was really, really good. I loved it. And, as a girl with glasses myself, I hope my eventual gal reacts the way to my glasses as Olvia does to Alex's.

Very nice.
Rayleighn chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Yet another amazing piece of work from an amazing author, i do hope you decide to continue this, that is after you publish Blindsided, and the squeal to Thin Frames.
Hugger-Of-Trees chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I love this one. Always puts a grin on my face. The response in the courtroom is excellently described as well. Lol.
Diz chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Aww they are just adorable and hot and just awesome in general. :D You write them wonderfully.
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That was so cute! I absolutely loved it!

cathryn.
CordeliaHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Dude (Sorry) this is hot. I for one would like to request that you update after thin frames (Which is aweson by the way) I love taht Alex doesn't need the glasses. Thank you.

Lane
Sas chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
;D that was a very interesting story...I couldn't stop grinning as I read it (which is extremely bad considering my mother is sitting directly opposite me and I'm supposed to be studying for Chem)...I just wish it wasn't a oneshot. But good story. D
DragonAngel09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love it! There is really nothing else to say but that.