Reviews for Can't Let Go
BishopCR chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was one of the better versions I've read for the use of the song, Lips Of An Angel, by Hinder. It was really well done. I also like many of your other stories, please do update on them when you can, thank you.
tododoki chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I LOVE IT!
shkh4ever chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
If I was Sakura, I would of told him where he could stuff that ring. If it was not for his father coming in and saving the day he would of not been with Sakura. Whimp no fight in him what so ever. Threat or not fight for the one you love. Mostly because it was about a company merger, that sucks big rocks. Other wise I love the whole fic.
Aloha.Laney chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Yay!

I'm so happy about the happy end! They deserved it!

Nice story! Good work!
Evelie Call chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
WOOT WOOT! standing ovation (not sure if thats how u spell it lol... but that doesnt demolish the effect of my applause!)

thats an awsome ending, and i loved your story!

im a huge fan

aa
earthbender068 chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
yippe an update! kiba's the hero and strangely enough kankuro was kinda sexy...poor sakura having gone through all that to have shikamaru 'reject' her. i wish he could have told her why. but shika's smart. he'll figure something out.
shkh4ever chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
Ok! that was very sad. This whole story is very sad. I'm very depressed now. Good writting but depressed none the less.
BlackOnyx83 chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
WHAT! no i reeally really hope those 2 get together... another wonderful chapter
Grade.A.Gen chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
o...gaara is a little,who am i kidding ALOT ooc!(out of character)other than that its pretty gud!UPDATE SOON K?
Free Faye chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Gaara seems a bit occ but then again he could be playing a part for Temari. We shall see. Thanks for updating so soon. XD
earthbender068 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
oh temari is good...but shika's smarter. hahahaha
LightKunoichi chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
love the story

update soon x

keep writing x
earthbender068 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
with the exception of broken hearted kiba, i am so in love with this story. well to be honest i'm happy kiba is in the story playing a strong character and not just some dumb as$. i love how shika was behind her when she cut her finger. i could just here his voice and see the look of concern on his face. oh and what does temari have up her sleeve... i hope you update soon...:)
earthbender068 chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
uh...since sakura's leaving for america can i have kiba? anyway, good chapter. and the monster in the sandbox made me smile. what's shika going to do? maybe nothing, he's not THAT smart since he left all the wedding planning to temari. sasuke's right, he's going to be broke! :P
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Ok, now I'm hooked...I think I like this paring (Shikamaru/Sakura)

Jeeze, I don't think there is one male character in the Naruto series that wouldn't mesh well with Sakura. She can be coupled with nearly every male, even the older ones like Kakashi.

Update!