Reviews for Seeing Stars
Guest chapter 47 . 9/1/2013
This chapter is really as good as all the others. I wish you would finish this sooner than later. Maybe write something about Darien and Serena getting oscars or getting married. Just examples...
Cherryblossom-crystal chapter 47 . 12/4/2010
I love this! I didn't notice this story was updated since I haven't visited the site in so long! I really hope we get some more scenes with Amy and see Serena's agent get kicked to the curb. hehe
Death and Rebirth chapter 47 . 10/17/2010
"_"
dekita chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
You know, at first when I read both the description of the story and the genre's it was placed under, I was quite skeptical on just how the story would be an adventure if it dealt with movie shooting. However, I've been thoroughly surprised at how well this story is. I guess I should've expected this much, seeing that you are the author to The Brooch. Great job Jason! I love the story a lot. It has such great pacing, great storytelling technique, great flow, direction - in other words, its awesome. This review'll be short since I'm so anxious to read the next chapter!
dekita chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Wow talk about a story within a story. Reminds me of some of Edogawa Ranpo's stories I studied in some asian literature classes. I hope the story keeps a good balance between the two 'stories'. I'm taking a wild guess - Jed is Jadeite? And Max is Malachite (Kunzite)?
dekita chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
This story looks really good so far. I wonder if while the story progresses, will the line that borders fictional movies from reality blur?
Shrouded Mist chapter 47 . 6/8/2010
Just saying, I've been reading this story since 2004 :P Not quite the full decade but quite a bit of it! I actually love the chapters where it flips between reality and the movie the best, but any chapter is great :)
rainbabie chapter 47 . 4/19/2010
Wow! Thanks so much for not forgetting this story! I'm excited to see how this will end :) Can't wait for the last updates!
kireisnowtenshi chapter 47 . 4/13/2010
The years I have spent on this story ...amazing lol...I'm like dying for this story to finally end. The end is near I hope.
James Birdsong chapter 47 . 4/2/2010
Okay you did really well
misako chapter 47 . 4/2/2010
great as always, but please put more of serena and darien in the story not jack and diane pretty plea
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 47 . 4/1/2010
Wow Jason- I honestly thought you have abandoned this story. I am thus happily surprised that you have proven me wrong.

However, it's still a measly 3-4k words; something a determined writer could belt out in 12 hours, much less 12 months.

But it's free, and on your free time, so I really shouldn't complain. You can make it up by finishing the story- and I guess if not anytime soon, at least finishing it at all would be nice...

Now, with my honest opinion out on the table, do you think I was too harsh in my wording?
jessicam242 chapter 46 . 11/16/2008
you have to up date I love the whole two story thing!
kay von kemp chapter 46 . 11/12/2008
thank you! thank you so much for not forgeting about this story my head was hurting jus thinking about what happens next, this is one of my fav storys so am looking forward to readin the end of it
na chapter 45 . 10/24/2008
I love your writing. I can't wait for your next chapter.