Reviews for Crossing Kansas
lachicarebelde22 chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
Wait that cant be the end of it I was rooting for chloe and dean
coolrod chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I think that some people take this Chloe/dean crap a little to far. So Chloe who by canon no less on the show becomes a reporter in her own right becomes Clark best friend and sidekick as well as watchtower to a whole league of heroes just to say screw all for the Winchesters yeah I'm not buying that even by fanfiction standards its one thing one thing for Chloe to have feelings for dean but its another for her to be so far up the Winchesters behind to ignore Clarks destiny or his importance on earth.
KColl2003 chapter 34 . 3/27/2015
A very well-written and in char fic. However it's ultimately pointless
with neither Chloe nor the Winchesters changing much of anything
of either's universe.
MaddAlice chapter 73 . 8/1/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! Oh man, that was the most perfect blend of these two shows that I have had the privilege to read. I loved your characterization, everything was very believable-so, kudos. My one regret is that I will not get to read the ending of this, or see how the latest events affect our three protagonists. Oh well, c'est la vie!
NothingNooneZero chapter 73 . 7/5/2014
Supernatural and Smallville... Thank you for merging these two. It's been wonderful to read.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 73 . 5/17/2014
Wow that's insane... Update!
Guest chapter 61 . 9/5/2013
Damn it, I love the Chloe-Sam bonding! Also, the moment w/ Castiel nearly looking for Chloe under the bed was hilarious!
Guest chapter 52 . 9/4/2013
Holy shit, I SO wish that ending actually played out on screen.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
That's exactly what I thought when I started reading this chap! You know, she's the wild card and the Winchesters have some give against fate. But by the end, I realized Chuck portrays her as more of this mystical driving force, pushing them along. All in all, it really creeped me out and worried me but your writing's outstanding!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/4/2013
Sam's turn w/ Dear Chloe killed me! I love their team.
Guest chapter 73 . 8/16/2013
Keep writeing
HaywireEagle chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
You've got the characters down, that's for sure. I am just a bit surprised that she hasn't called in a bit of help from Clark in the shadows.
Guest chapter 61 . 3/17/2013
That moment with Cas almost looking under the bed had me laughing so hard. I need to comment more because this is amazing! You just nail (not in the best meaning, but the good meaning) all the characters!
Profesor Franco chapter 72 . 3/5/2013
Continy with history
Profesor Franco chapter 73 . 12/25/2012
Hmm
Since you made mention of Batman
The Green Lantern Corps also exist, although the version of the movie.
Well if so, OA could be at war with Michael and his heavenly army to be acting against God's rules, hell they are a force of police galactica, the ring can allow read minds defend against mental atques.
What about Darkseid, He will let a brat like Lucifer steal their conquest of Earth, Darkseid's physical strength is big enough to bust a planet like the Earth and Smallville version is so powerful that it was able to go and out of the Phantom Zone interdimensional a prison.
This feat can put over Lucifer, as the latter were like Zod escape from prison inpaces interdimensional mientrasq ue Darkseid can leave and enter retaining powers
Not to mention that Supernatural's Lucifer is very impatient and was defeated by Whinchesters
Darkseid is much more patient and strategic, not mind waiting centuries to have seen fulfilled their plans and because of that nearly ended the league justicai repeatedly in the Smallville season 10
Crowley may have heard if habalr the legendary tyrant of Apokolips and knowing it's a powerful alien deity paar might be working on, if that does have incredible powers would.
The CD spectrum exists in this universe, because I would put above all angels but below held Michael and Lucifer, an angel habalmos that controls the dc multiverse at will, and since Kansas has particles Crossing the DC multiverse is the master of the universe.
The Guardians of the Universe if there have had problems to face Lucifer in the past, as if the body has been around for so long and they were unable to face the archangels renegades.
Ironically Ahoar like angels from Supernatural not have emotions but the Archangel Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael and Rafael act his way and running their own decisions, makes them a little free from the rules of the other angels.
Well, care to Lucifer, that Darkseid will not be pleased because someone steal their conquest and underestimate underestimate Darkseid is like Batman, a very strong opponent but very shrewd and intelligent