Reviews for Not Quick Enough
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
So sorry
Alaska Winters chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I an so sorry for your loss! :'(
DarkBlueVampWolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I am so sorry. Your stories are great and they inspire me to write. Hope you recover. Love your stories. Bye (for now I hope).
Alli-bwahahaha chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Hey, I'm Alex,

I just want to say I'm sorry for your loss umm and that although I've never lost anyone in my family, I know that you will pull through and that I'm sure their proud of you.

Goodbye and I hope you recover...
JulesCapulet chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Dear Lynette

I'm so sorry for the losses you and your family have sustained, and i hope you feel better soon. Please know that i, along with everyone else on fanfiction, send my condolances to you. But i also beg you not to lose faith. Bad things happen to good people and sometimes as a result we give up on everything we once held a passion for. Grief is important, and no we can't just go back normal, but we CAN try to use that grief and turn it into something amazing.

Singers turn their grief into songs, artists turn their grief into masterpieces and glassblowers turn their's into intricate pieces of beauty.

But for those of us who are unable to the things those artists, singers and glassblowers can, we can create stories that weave themselves (through our words) into the hearts and minds of others. may seem like just a site where a few people (and by a few i mean thousands) get together online to share some stories of what could have been (if we had been the author).

Don't give up on the people of fanficton, YOUR people... If you really love writing, or anything else you may have a passion for, use the memories of those lost and weave parts of them into your characters, so they will never be forgotten..

Whomever you lost is not gone, and you will never forget them, for they are in your heart and mind forever. I am absolutely positive that they are looking down on you with love and pride, and when it seems like all is lost, and you feel like your lost in the dark of despair, just close your eyes and imagine them by your side, leading you back home...and they'll be there.

Juliet. M.

16 years old

Lexi Sapphire Volturi chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
I know this was posted along time ago but i hope you made an awsome recovery and i am so sorry for yor loss i just lost my grandma from cancer and my old daycare providers grandson he was like a little brother to me, sorry i am blabbering anyways I hope you reecovered well.

lexi sapphire volturi
JessColleen chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I'm really sorry for your loss, and I hope Lynnette will feel comfortable enough to continue her stories one day, as they are incredible. With sympathy,

edward cullen fan1 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I am so sorry to hear about the accident. My condolences go out to you and your family. I may not know you but, you are in my prayers.
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
I'm truely sorry.

I hope she gets well and I understand if she can't write anymore.

Her writing is some of the best on !

It inspires me to write better!

Get Well Soon :)!

-Codie 3
DaniHelf12 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
oh god im so sorry my prayers are with you your daughters writing was truely great and i loved her style back tell her to feel better and to get back to writing it could be helpful
The Mad Maiden chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
This story shows very great promise.

I also wanted to say how sorry I was for your loss. I hope you get out of the hospital soon. I know there is little to say in situations like this, but you will be in my prayers. I wish you well.

EmmalynnMarie21 chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
I am so sorry for your loss. The death of a family member is truly heart breaking, and I know the feeling. I hope that you will at some point in time be able to continue writing, but I understand if you just do not have the heart to continue.

We are strangers I know, but I will bring you into my prayers tonight. God bless you and your family.

Lady of Spring Rain chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
I'm sorry about your loss. I hope you can get back to writing some day - you are an amazing author.
Mwahahahahahaha chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Aw...But I wanted to see what happened next! I love the first chapter anyways. It was so awesome!
serenarussell123 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
im so sorry...i hope she comes back too! she is a wonderful writer and she has true talent...i know how it feels to lose family members so i understand and respect her wishes...

feel better!