Reviews for Rosalies Journal
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
awesome I really liked the cake part even though lemon and chocolate dont go together at all i still really liked it ilove all of ur stories so plz keep writing
midnitesunjedi chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I liked it! Very Rosalie. I liked that it was in jornal form. She seems like the kind of peson who would write in a diary, and that adds to the realism. Im glad you added more, and didnt stop!
Golden Vampire Eyes chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Please continue
omgiwantedward chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
cool chapter. i really liked how rose thought that she was being nice that day so she decided to gag at bella's food. and a 20 dollar cake! nice! its so sweet that bella is basically making the cake about her parents. but omg when rose said that they could get a divorce i wanted to slap her. if edward heard that he would probably break off one of her limbs. the way rosalie thinks that it is so annoying that bella wants to do things for others is hysterical! i love it! keep going. its great!
Rain4915 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
well this is pretty different i don't know what to expect because it could be considered Breaking Dawn in RPOV very interesting
belleletrie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was gorgeous. Weird, cuz I was just thinking about doing the same thing the other day. Then I realized I was in over my head with the fics I /was/ doing. There aren't many Rosalie's POV, and I love reading them. I'm writing one myself at the moment, so I have a higher respect for you. It's not easy, since we don't see all that much of her. Thanks for a cool fic.
omgiwantedward chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
this is such a cool idea. plus it isn't at all like the other stories out there! i think that you should keep going! like maybe all throughout the wedding and her change to show if rosalie's feelings change over time! anyway, great job!