Reviews for Paralyzed
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
This is good
zenatjuhh chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
OH MY GOD. are u okay? Jesus christ if that happend to me or my loved ones, i would have died on the inside. I hope u are gonna be okay.

lots of luck, zenatjuhh
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Rite rite rite rite like she was In a car crash
Death Angel 2012 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
I Really do hope you get better soon! I Love your sotries write more! x
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
oh my god i feel so sad tell her tht i love her story and recives a full recovery and continue writing! because she is really good
Hailey Leigh chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
im confused was that edward's flash back or bella's?
VeggieGirl15 chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
OMG...I am so sorry to hear that! Take all the time you need. I hope you all make a full recovery. I just wanted to say that I love this story, and I understand if you won't be able to finish it. I hope, despite the fact that it may not be on here anymore, you'll continue writing.

-Nicole
Clumsy Blonde Bella chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
I am so sorry about your family members and the crash! I hope you do continue even if it takes a long time.
mel1997 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
great starter chapter
galileogalilei chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it's been a year, but tell her that I'm truly sorry for what happened. Well, that's for your whole family. If she is reading this, then I liked your story! I thought it was really it good and I understand that it's hard to continue. But, anyway, I just wanted to tell you I do love your story and I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you made a quick recovery, seeing as it's been a while. But, I'll stop writing and continue reading more fanfiction. I'm going to check out your other stories. Bye!
Annetteskitty1 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Great story! Hope you make a great recovery and come back to continue on.

I am very sorry for the loss of your family members.
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Yay! He's staying at her house!

But, Wait! I'm confused!

It makes it seem like it was Bella's flashback?
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 4 . 6/13/2009

A million times YES!

He should deff. live at Bella's house!
CrCullenZ chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
whoa...thats just sad. it seems like thats happening to everybody now. scary world. i send my condolences...

-Alex
Deleted Deactivated Account chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Okay, I hope you get better. Although that is a strange coincidence that you were in a car crash and your characters were also. I find that a bit ironic, actually. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am really sorry that you are in the hospital, but I am not sure if I totally believe this. Any who, keep up the story and good work! Get well soon!