Reviews for Hunt
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
*POKE* Just thought you needed another poke. BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD. And I keep hoping that if I leave enough reviews/pokes you'll update it. :) Or you could update you Doctor Who/Inuyasha fanfic. That was pretty awesome, too. Orrr, you could update both! D
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*pokeity poke poke* I'm re-reading this. And I'm remembering all over again how GOOD it is. Soo... you know what you should do? You should update it. Brush up in your Inuyasha facts, and come up with new ideas for it! And update it! Because it's sooooo gooooooood! *stomps foot* And it's irritating when I find stories I love which don't' get updated. So yeah. :) Update! Pleeeaaaase?
StarryNight101 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Oooooh, this is really good! I know it says it's on semi-permanent hiatus, but can't you change your mind? I only just became addicted to Inuyasha (actually, I stumbled across this fic and I looked up Inuyasha and now I'm hooked. :P ) but I love it, and htis story is really good! Please update!
xMissNalax chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I can here the words and picture this well! Keep writing! :3
Seacarda Fox Shadow chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
that. was. awsome! hahahaha. can't wait to read more.
Wade loves Peter chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
this is such a great story so inuyasha
HeidiBax chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
More please, this story is wonderful!
LadyCash chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Love the tension and angst here.

The desolation of IY's mental state,

and how he gives in to it, and lets

it run him.

Should be good, seeing this turn out,

so I can't wait.

(and I'm irked by the 'alert' but no

'review' crowd, too!)
remedysmind chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
nice job! i hope u update fast!
Rumoi chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
*lip quivers then burst out crying* No! sesshy-chan! *heals him quickly and glares at inu "U COULDA ASKED he'd have given it to u.. at my command and i love kags too much to let her die go save her i'll take shesshy-chan to my story were we NEED him" makes s-man form youkai cloud and floats away to following a dream (my story) waves, smiles and says buh-bye* lol good story. poor s0-man though i love his arrogant lord taiyoukai ass (I don't literally mean his ass perves!) I hope inuyasha isn't to late to save hr or that the sword dosn't work... or that kouga took her body lol. update soon.. amazing fight between inu and sessh I was like no she's gonna kill inu and have him and kags reunite in the underworld and MWHAHAHAHAA! INU WON! BooYeah!
InuyashaDrama chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Oh so good! I absolutely cannot wait till the next update! Awsome story! I hope all goes well with it!
wolfhowler245 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
woah, inuyasha beat him. nice. i liked the whole throwing the sword part, it was a cool battle. update soon
nitewanderer chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
that was really good
random-tuesday chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Nope, sorry. Doctor Who fans do NOT review any faster. I honestly have no idea how the update for this story made it into my email... I've never seen it before today! It IS good, if you want to know. At least you seem to have enough confidence in your own writing to actually post it. My stuff usually is written and never looked at again.

Now I guess that I'll go review for some of your Doctor Who stories. Don't get too excited. I'm only doing this because I haven't had but an hour long nap in almost 48 hours. That and there's a bottle of ammonia leaking in the kitchen where I've been hiding for most of this time. So dizzy am I!
nitewanderer chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
it doesn't suck it's awesome u shuld keep posting new chapters