Reviews for A Love Catastrophe
kittychic0895 chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
Excited to see the outcome
bartender t aka tc chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
GREAT CHAPTER, LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE...THANKS FOR WRITING A AWESOME STORY...
Grim-Death-Kitty chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Luff it~

I expect to eventually see some Ayume/Kouga, right?
MidnightFlame325 chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Holy fuck!...Wait. That's not holy. Erm, neither is shit...Whatever. This story needs to be continued!
ryuuhime88 chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
well while i wish kagome and inuyasha would just get together, i liked this chapter and though i dont like cliffys it was ened at a good place. keep writing and updating
Diamond369 chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
oh jeez wonder what Inu is gunna think about this whole "competing against my bestfriend" thing
Tsun Berrykinz chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
Awe i don't like kouga well this is an inu x kag so i'm gonna trust ya for now _ lol love this story and ugh i hate school please update as soon as your able _
Jenbunniee29 chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
I Loved it )

forget inuyasha he cant make up his mind lol jk

koga fluff is always good )
iamthewerepire chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Although I prefer Inuyasha with Kagome. I can't help but just aww at the moment between Kouga and Kagome. oh! have you seen the new episodes of Inuyasha? it's so awesome!
Tsun Berrykinz chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Damn it yes you are you are fucking evil lol gawdsi hate cliffy's i have read this chappie like 10 times already and i still hate that cliffy lol awesome story _

(when i was saying you wear evil i was joking i just don't want you to take offense it' just a precaution ty)
Tsun Berrykinz chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Awesome story
Tsun Berrykinz chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
a) they are spelled tripp pants with two p's and yes they are very awesome B) god i love this story it's just awesome i mean kagome and inuysha both punked out it rocks! C) no matter how much i may sound like one right now because of how happy i am i am so NOT a prep lol love the story
XxFanficChickxX chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
Omg love the story! I've been reading it since last night...Well i went to bed for a while, but I started reading where I left off as soon as I woke up. Anyway, love it. Can't wait for another update. Suspense is killing me.
iamthewerepire chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
no! go away kouga! Dx
cdelosre2006 chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Woah! A lot of things are all going at once, but damn it makes the story soo much more interesting! Keep it up! _