Reviews for A Matter of Control
Persephone chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
O.O Whoa, this is good. I don't think I've ever read anything like this. Really, this type of setting is totally new to me. So I hope you post a new chapter soon. (:
zeynel chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I love this! Hope you will decide to continue it one day.
minshe chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
i really like this fanfic. so please begin updating it
Viraaja chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Oh my, this is absolutely fantastic!
staidwaters chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I really like this story...I found it on archive of our own, and was thus delighted when I saw it here with an extra chapter. I can tell that I'll be spending some time wandering the net finding your primary update spot...that's fine though, the story's worth it, for being . This is one of the most believable Seph reincarnation fics ever. I love the way you've made it clear that enough time is passing for Seph's mindset to change, even while being vauge about the amount of time, to make the reader empathize with Seph's disorientation. Thanks for writing and sharing.
WaveMoonstone chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
awesome! please update soon 3
Moyren chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Not a bad story. I'm waiting to see how the characters develop before really breaking out the praise. As such, I'll be following it's progress in my own, lurker fashion. You do get props though. Your depiction of Stockholm Syndrome is spot on! Though I look forward to more trips into Seph's head, myself ;)
narubleone chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I don't mind waiting! This is a great story!
Shadowdog85 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Well, I really like this story, it's very deep and I love the plot. Please update when you can!
SilentShadow chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Well, even if I have to wait awhile... I don't mind. This is good and I enjoy reading it very much. That's all I have to say for now except, please review as soon as you can, but I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you so you could just ignore me if you want. I think your very good... so I don't mind waiting. Bye. Oh, and I hope everything works out for you.
BloodyRoses chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Wow... I don't know who pissed you off but I'm glad it wasn't me. I read the first three chapters and really enjoyed them. I like the premise and enjoy your style of writing. Everyone was perfectly in character as well. I love the plot so far as well. The only reason Seph isn't his insanely powerful bad ass self is because he doesn't REALIZE that he can be? My God, that is just brilliant. And poor Cloud has to try to tame him before he figures it out and breaks free. All while dealing with his own conflicting love/hate emotions towards Seph. Now that's good plot damn it! In just three chapters your plot, and the characters in it, have shown more depth than most of what's in the fandom. Your personal maturity shows in your writing. I am deliriously happy that you want to continue the story. I eagerly await its continuance, whenever that may be. Good luck with your bachelor's degree. I'll be rooting for you!
jParadox chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Good fic so far. There is nothing wrong with little dialouge, I prefer it. As for updating: as my mom always told me "classes before play". Hope college is going well for you. Good luck, wish you good grades! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i agree...take ur time and good luck with school and a job
Dragi chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
an interesting story, wish u good luck with ur bachelor its not an easy thing :) not sure what you got about thought but i hope u get it done :)
4LLi3 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010