Reviews for Coffee Flavored Rain
crumbs chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
It was great
Bianka B chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
When I read the first chapter and Craig asked Tweek about his coffee metaphors- I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW but it was cut off and I was all like asdshjg. But then it’s continued in the best way possible. “You make me forget about the coffee.” Nothing says I love you like that, right? :’)
I don’t think Tweek and Kenny would make a bad couple, maybe not a good one either. But here Kenny is like everything Tweek doesn’t need. THEY DON’T EVEN DEFINE THEIR RELATIONSHIP. I can’t say I mind much- seeing Craig all jealous without realizing it was way too funny. Also, I love how every time something went wrong, Tweek would automatically run to Craig ;w; so sweet. My favorite part was when Tweek falls asleep on Craig’s shoulder. Of course. I don’t hate Kenny for what he did, but I can’t forgive him either, Tweek’s so strong! At least Craig and Tweek are together! And when they kissed I actually screamed a little c: Lovely fic.
Mark of CTown chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
NGH! AUGH! THIS WAS PERFECT! ALL THE FEELS!
sydviciouskk chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
this story was absolutely adorable! :]
NotebookChen chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
This is honestly the best Creek I've ever read. I can't add any more words in here. Just... Perfect.
Isabella and me chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
THAT WAS SO CUTE! :D 3 :)
DeepFriedMarshmallow chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I LOVED IT

*faves*

i wish craig had kicked the cr*p outa kenny thou

i
Homicide-Inside chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Aww... while reading this, this question kept on playing in loops inside my head: "So what does Craig remind Tweek of that's related to coffee?" And when I saw that ending I was 'aww'ed. Yay for CrEek awsomeness! (Thumbs Up)
Rainbow Platypus chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Craig's JEALOUS. LOL!

The whole 'Clyde-pizza-ZING' chapter made me laugh more than you could ever imagine. XD Clyde's the shit, dude.

I love this, it's all like...AMAZING. and FUNNY. Most writers just like...fail at humor, but you're like comdeian. HOORAH. :D
cHeRRy bloSSoM72 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Aw, that was like one of the cutest fanfics I've ever read. :)
Lar-lar chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
HORRAY, MORE FICCAGE!
eksley05 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I love it I love it I love it...

So, I cried. Because it's that amazing.
ChapeauVert chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
"His constant fidgeting had lost him more than a few good coffees, and he had mourned the loss of every one." Is probably my favourite line. Haha. :)

I love how you portray Tweek... very in character, but you add a lot of depth to him too.
Spice of Life chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Don't leave me hanging there! Definitly love this so far. Must admit, I am a much bigger Craig/Tweek fan then a Kenny/Tweek fan.
mayurabu chapter 3 . 7/16/2008