Reviews for The Countess Cliché
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
Oh, my! I cannot see how anyone would not like this! I, for one, though, don't like Domingo Cardinale. Haven't liked him from when he walked with Betha in the gardens... Betha's so desperate not to marry Humperdink, but she's just about giving up... I liked Inigo and Betha. I wish you gave them more... But, you can't have everything. Thanks for continuing this, even if it has taken 22/8/3(ish) years. Please make it end well and not make me cry more than I already have... I mean you no offence if you have taken any. I await the next update eagerly.
Tula chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
I love it! So many emotions
LunaMarr chapter 19 . 4/17/2016
Whattt? But she can't marry Domingo, she has to go with Inigo doesn't she? This is too good, please update, it's very important to know what happens next.
Lana Valeria chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
omg please continue! I love this! I can't believe chapter 17 didn't get views! Really this is great! Why am I using so many exclamation points?(!)
Lisette chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
damsel-in-stress chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
Things are getting complicated, aren't they?

I wonder if it will ever get sorted out, I'm on the edge of my seat! I can only place my hopes for a happy ending in your capable hands.

Update?

~Damsel
WolfxAngel chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
Lol, yay! :D I love the Domingo/Betha stuff, It's so cute. Update soon!
WolfxAngel chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
Omfg. I love this so much. :D Please, update soon!
damsel-in-stress chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
'Ello! I haven't visited this fandom in so long I'd forgotten how much I loved the Princess Bride (and Inigo) and how woderful this story is! I'm so glad you seem to be planning on finishing it still.

"On the one hand, he was to have the chance to get to know his son better. On the other, it hadn't entirely escaped his notice that his son was apparently quite keen to get to know his wife better." - LOL! I don't know why that made me laugh so much.

"As if things weren't bad enough, she mused, I'm falling for my illegitimate step-son." - I really cannot wait to see how things turn out. Everything is so deliciousy complicated!

Update?

~Damsel
damsel-in-stress chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
Hello again. It's wonderful to see you update this story - it's fantastic! The characters are brilliant and you've captured their various personalities perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next..
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
that IS a lot for a man with a hangover! Ingio rox :) I can't stop re-reading this story!
northern.grunge chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Aww loved the ending :) Are you planning to write more? The plot was worked together well with the origonal book's plot. It all fit seamlessly . I love it that Giulietta's son was named after Inigo's father. Inigo/Giulietta in my opinion is the best pairing in the world but I really did feel bad for Betha. I find the thought of Inigo anf Giulietta being 40 pretty odd but hey they can't stay young forever :( It took me awhile to get through this becuase the descriptions were wonderful and I actualy had to pay close attention unlike most things I read. I realy loved this write! Thankyou so much!.

xoxo Northern Grunge
damsel-in-stress chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
Aw...

...that's a really great way of clearing everything up and everyones happy ..or will be..

I love it!
damsel-in-stress chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Oh! *Sarcastically* great place to leave the story..

Like the Fairy Godmother though!
damsel-in-stress chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
*phew* ..he's not dead..(only possibly dead drunk)

Personally i think that Betha and Inigo would make a sweet couple..they argue so well together...(sorry Giulietta- ohh..i'm a terribly undecided fan..*slap self*)