Reviews for I'm Not Afraid I Was Born to do This
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
awwwe.. .sammy..
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I really love your supernatural story - Dancing in the Dark - and also this wonderful and sad extra chapter. Poor Sam, feeling so weak and in pain and the hope fading away :-( and his brother has to watch how sam is fading away, losing himself in pain and depression and geting weaker and weaker every day. I love this story and I would like to ask you if you will post the sequel to dancing in the dark in the near future? I really would appreciate to read it. :-) I like your sam, the vulnarable, weak sam with his sensitive soul and dean, his protective brother, who would give all what he has to make his brother better. everyone should have a dean in their life ;-) hehe

yours cain
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Yay! I'm glad you added this! The only thing I found disappointing in "Dancing in the Dark" was this missing scene after Ch 19! Yay! I loved it! Thanks for the chappie!
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
so sad poor sam has cancer. i knew 2 people in my life who did of cancer. 1st one was my best friend who died in 1998 i was only 7 and he was 9 we were close he died of leukemia and my mom cousin who i was real close with died in 2007 from stomach story is good
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Thank you for adding this! Feel free to add more, too ;)
empath89 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
There were a couple of mistakes here and there, but over-all, it was nicely done.

hugs...empath
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Awesome job on this. Thanks for writing and posting it :) Any chance you'll ever write a sequel or a few more filler chapters to Dancing in the dark?
macs ace chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love this more and more every time I read it. Dean's guilt and pain can be felt so deeply.

I love beta'ing your work, its so darn good!

*hugs*
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
*sniff sniff* Just beautiful, and my heart is breaking for Sam again. More please?
Dawn N chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, Carly!

I just saw this ... I had no idea you had written the filler chapter :-D :happy dance:

Loved it, thank you!

Dawn
Trish62 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Now I'm gonna have to go back and re-read Dancing in the Dark, because for the life of me I can't remember where this scene goes.

Actually, though, you could write a few more of these scenes, and I would be happy. I admit I felt the last two chapters kind of left me wanting for more. They seemed a bit rushed, and after so many outstanding chapters I was a little down afterwards.

This chapter helped with that feeling, though. Yay! Thanks for posting!
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
very awesome. as was dancing in the dark... i was so excited when i saw in the summary "extra chaper for dancing in the dark"... it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... well, you made my day. :)
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really liked this!
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was a really good chapter and I'm glad you decided to write it. I always wanted to know what happened in between the fight and how they resolved it so thanks! Dancing in the Dark was an awesome story, very well written with a lot of knowledge.
JLE73 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Nice to see a little extra to Dancing in the Dark. I really enjoyed it. Feel free to write some more, or better yet, a sequel!