Reviews for Shooting For The Moon
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very good! Robert sees Giselle as embodying the ideals he once strived for, in a way. I love the line about the value of fairy tails.

And the clever "Disney Movie" thing-well played!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aww Very sweet story and it definitely sounds like something that could've happened in the movie! :D
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow, what a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading such deep inner thoughts from such a great movie. I had never really considered that aspect of the background of the story, but I loved reading your thoughts.

Europe sounds cool!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Another wonderful introspective story! Love it! Congrats on your trip to Europe. I love Europe, even though I've never been there. Lol, but I'm only 13, I have the whole rest of my life to plan a trip there. I love the story, it really is wonderfully written. I love the past you give Robert. Not to mention that if a story has Giselle and Robert together I love it. But sometimes you run into those really ... blaah stories. Y'know what I mean? Well yours isn't one of them! Lol. It's late, and I'm hyper. I'm also on a roll reading Enchanted fanfiction. I should be writing chapter 59 of MY Enchanted fanfic...but I don't feel like it. So I'm just gunna keep reading other storied hoping they're just as good or better than this!

Yours truly,

The Enchanting Princess Katryn
prindragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
As Prince Edward would say, this was "quite excellent!" I love introspective pieces like this. I especially like the part where Robert thinks about the way he used to be before his ex-wife tap danced all over his heart, how he had originally been a romantic and how he had gone into the closet, so to speak and how Giselle brought him back out. The title is lovely, too.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
loved it...
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wow, that was amazing! I love the way your stories flow and how you string out your thought processes. It's all very intelligently done. It was beautiful, and gave us some real insight into Robert's mind.

I love the movie Enchanted. I get the songs stuck in my head all the time. And I'm so jealous of your trip to Europe! Oh, I've wanted to go there since, I don't know...forever, I guess. I hope you had alot of fun.
littlequickwrites chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hey! I remember you from the Phil of the Future fics! So cool to see you writing about one of my newer obessions lol.

Loved this one! keep up the good work!