Reviews for Bedtime Story
Shadow of the Fire Bird chapter 1 . 6/1
*stab* right in the feels
This was lovely, so nice to see a Doctor/Martha fic, and what an enjoyably sassy TARDIS :)
Star Skies chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved this!
Riley Written chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Whotrek chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, that was great! Loved it! :)
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh man, I never knew that the TARDIS could be so cheeky. Makes me want to get one for my birthday...

By the way, I loved how the whole premise is about the Doctor trying to confess to Martha; what an interesting twist!
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Last two lines are my favourite. ;)
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yey! This is fantastic- loved the relationship the Doctor and the TARDIS have. Boy, they're an adorable pair. ;) Loved the Martha love going on here, too! XD Overall, it was very funny yet got it's point across very well. Much love! :-)
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
this made me crackle at 2:15am. My sister's sleep was disturbed...but idc. this story was great. I do love when the TARDIS and Martha have a bond (especially post FoB) even if this one was indirect.

The last two lines with the TARDIS and Doctor were great too. XD
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
great job! i loved this story!
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was absolutely lovely! You completely surprised me with who was telling the story, which was great! Really great!
Zealia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Absolutely wonderful :) thank you this fic. made my day.
Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is so adorable! And funny! Definitely one of my favorites! :D
clevershadowminx chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
"What? Without knowing who he was?"

Well duh Doctor. Don't you know by now that's just what happens? :p

Once upon a time, there was a man. This man was from the planet Gallifrey. He was a Lord of Time but, for some unfathomable reason, he had the worst timing of any of his race-

"All right! All right! Tell me something I don't know!"

haha too funny, very good ending. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
very good, very cute, sometimes I think that even the Dcotor needs things dumbed down for him. the bit about him interupting at the begining like a little kid fit his character too. Me likey.