Reviews for Ryuukage
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Nice story keep up the good work later
RaiderXV chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Good story so far, grammar is a little lacking at times but for the most part very well done. I have found a few spelling mistakes but not many. The story does seem rushed at times and the chapters are of accepable length. I look forward to your next chapter. Keep up the good work.

BTW - The whole Uchiha thing is quite funny. Using Konan as a guard was a good idea. I am wondering what is the whole Akatsuki angle in your story if there is one. Oh well... Root is getting shreaded is always a good thing. Maybe the great Uchiha will get a Konohagakure Hiden Taijutsu Ougi Sennen Goroshi, Futon Rasen Shuriken combo. (Konoha secret taijutsu jutsu, a thousand years of death, wind style Rasengan).

RaiderXV...
Bobboky chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
nice
naruto 21 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
good story
moonlight-village-anbu chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
First off, I would just like to say that this was a very entertaining chapter. Also, since Konoha has issues with both Kumo and Iwa it might be appropriate to add an argument between the three in the next chapter. Can't wait to see Kakashi's full reaction in the next chapter. Jane.
kid-fox chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
it is realy good
Kingkakashi chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
Great to see this updated again. A very good chapter. I guess there isn't any hope of Kakashi redeeming himself in this story. Maybe if he realizes that Naruto is the son of Minato, Kakashi could have a nervous breakdown and realize all of his sins and quit being such a Sasgay lover. Nice sidestory of Kiba and the oc, I hope it doesn't take away too much from the main storyline? Why not have Naruto castrate Sasuke and end this whole marriage scheme once and for all? I look forward to the next update.
EDelta88 chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
very nice
alone shadow dream chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
great story
Knyght chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
kukuku harems ftw(thumbs up for you)
DrunkManSquakin chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Your alive...? Wel, holy Sh#t and thank god. I like this Fic. This one is good, trust me. I do hope you update soon. Oh, and do you think you can have Tayuya as a proctor for the exams? I think that would at least be amusing. It's up to you, of corse, I just thought I'd ask... and BURN THE SCARECROW! Thanks.
THE BOOKLOVERS chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Feels like you were switching between people and places to much and It feels like it needs more details Otherwise I love it

With the best of luck

THE BOOKLOVERS
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I like! I like! Please write more!
WayDrifter chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
like the naruto/kurenai pairing. Please hurry up with next chapter
BlkDragon112 chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
awesome dfinitally one of my favorite stories. hope the next chapter is out soon
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »