Reviews for Ryuukage
Heroes-of-Love chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
DEATH TO THE UCHIHA AND THAT PINK-HAIRED BANSHEE and beat the hell out of Kakashi.
Heroes-of-Love chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Heheheh take that Sasgay-teme. NO wives for you but that pink-haired banshee
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Very interesting story, I can't wait to see Naruto humiliate Sasuke more. I suggest Thousand Years of Pain a few dozen times to him and his little fanboys (taking after Orochimaru is he?) before chopping off his gonads.
youngdosha31 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Holy cow this is a great story. I'm really hating Kakashi(never liked him) I can't wait till Naruto destroys both Kaka and Sasgay.

Again this is a really Great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Darkmoony chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Great story! I especially love the Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakshi bashing! Keep it up!
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Nice story keep up the good work later
RaiderXV chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Good story so far, grammar is a little lacking at times but for the most part very well done. I have found a few spelling mistakes but not many. The story does seem rushed at times and the chapters are of accepable length. I look forward to your next chapter. Keep up the good work.

BTW - The whole Uchiha thing is quite funny. Using Konan as a guard was a good idea. I am wondering what is the whole Akatsuki angle in your story if there is one. Oh well... Root is getting shreaded is always a good thing. Maybe the great Uchiha will get a Konohagakure Hiden Taijutsu Ougi Sennen Goroshi, Futon Rasen Shuriken combo. (Konoha secret taijutsu jutsu, a thousand years of death, wind style Rasengan).

RaiderXV...
Bobboky chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
nice
naruto 21 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
good story
moonlight-village-anbu chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
First off, I would just like to say that this was a very entertaining chapter. Also, since Konoha has issues with both Kumo and Iwa it might be appropriate to add an argument between the three in the next chapter. Can't wait to see Kakashi's full reaction in the next chapter. Jane.
bloodwolf1235 chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
it is realy good
Kingkakashi chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
Great to see this updated again. A very good chapter. I guess there isn't any hope of Kakashi redeeming himself in this story. Maybe if he realizes that Naruto is the son of Minato, Kakashi could have a nervous breakdown and realize all of his sins and quit being such a Sasgay lover. Nice sidestory of Kiba and the oc, I hope it doesn't take away too much from the main storyline? Why not have Naruto castrate Sasuke and end this whole marriage scheme once and for all? I look forward to the next update.
EDelta88 chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
very nice
alone shadow dream chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
great story
Knyght chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
kukuku harems ftw(thumbs up for you)
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »