Reviews for All I'm Ever Good For
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Poor Ronnie
Theogon chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was so sad! Poor Ron, he deserves better than that.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
:O Poor Ron! Harry just become a user like Draco! Very well written, Ron's POV was spot on

Nice one!

:D
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That is the saddest story I've ever read! D: Poor Ron! Omg! I kind of hate Harry a little bit... well written though and very nice job! But gah! Harry! How could he hurt Won-Won! *tears*
kasssumi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
...I'm speechless.
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That is so damn sad! I love drarry more then any other pairing but damn abusive draco! damn him to hell! good story!
Anoymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Poor Ron. I know what it feels like to feel that all you're ever good for is being there as a substitute. It feels like crap. Then, soemthing amazing happens and you feel the person you're helping start to trust you so much that they let you in. And then everything collapses. But sometimes it's all you can do to help them. Sometimes they don't want more.

Great writing, by the way. Don't mind me, I'm just sad. :)
Riddle Payne chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
the story was really good. very sad though. hope you write a sequel!

I'm just curious and i'm not trying to be rude or anything i really do just want to know have you actually found someone willing to pay you for your stories?

if so that's awesome. I've just never seen anyone offer to write in exchange for cash on this website. very interesting.
allthingsmagical chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
this story was great and sad at the same time. you should write a sequel where harry dumps malfoy and gets with ron. please?
Em chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
wow how stupid who would pay you to write something for them, youre not even that good. what are you a thirteen year old girl in middle school, because that what you write like.
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
You must do more chapters! This was a great read! :D

-Hitome-Chan
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OH MY GOD i have got to say that Harry is so . . . so . . . so naive . . . why cant he see that Ron is the one for him . . . why :(
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Poor Ron...

-Peace.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hey!

While I don't think that this could happen if IC, the way you described the characters in itself was realistic. I especially liked the way you described Ron's despair at not being able to help. And while I'm not normally a Harry/Ron-shipper, Harry moaning the wrong name had me undone. Poor Ron. Even if he wasn't in love with Harry I believe every friend would be undone by this as it shows that he's not going to leave Draco anytime soon.

Thanks for this,

ai
GoldenMerlin chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow, that was really good. Amazing and realistic, but really sad, ending.