Reviews for Making Peace
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You've blown my mind yet again.
Destinies Creator chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow again. Just...wow. I think this is my new favorite Tom and Carl story. Best of your work. Take the time to bask in this praise because you certainly earned it.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hooray for LOTR! That made my day- well, night; you know what I mean. : )

Good story; I found it a little confusing to keep up with the details sometimes, but it would have been absolutely excellent with a little more finesse.

Good job!
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Interesting. A great little one-shot revealing how everyone would have reacted after Deep Wizardry. Well done!
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yet another great fic D Deep Wizardry is definately one of my favorite books in the series, and I absolutely love how you tied together all of the emotional loose ends from the end of the book.
Elemarth chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was great!
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
lovely story! So lovely in fact, that I wanted to ask you if I could add it to the Senior Advisors C2 that I have going here on ff.n It's a place where stories featuring Tom and/or Carl (whatever that implies) as characters, since there are so few stories out there with these two in them. Please let me know whether you mind or not if I add this to the C2 list. Thanks!
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love that you're writing about DW because it's easily my second-favorite book in the entire series, and yet no one writes about the early stuff! Thank you! This fic, in the context of another one that I read earlier, made me realize how little people take Kit into account in the fandom...and how hard this must have been for him!

Some great lines - though by far the best was Carl's: “Keep talking about the choices you’ll want each other to make- it’s an important part of your partnership if you’re going to keep it.”

Another favorite: She got up and waited for the two men to walk over from the parking lot, grinning at the way they habitually fell into step with one another. And the way they seemed not to notice the women who looked twice at them as they passed- though she was sure she heard Kit mutter “Lucky.”

Please keep writing!

Red
Athena chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This was great! I loved it!