Reviews for Stumped
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
heheheheh
Cian Keita chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I read this and my goodness! The ending threw me into hysterics!
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Weird, but I somehow found this both creepy and amusing...
SugerSprinkledWalrus chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
this is so funny.. i think that was the desired affect.. but really interesting story though! lol, still can stop laughing!
echoing noise chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this was funny.

I guess.

I like the 'he was stumped' lines, except I didn't know whether to laugh or not.

I liked it, anyways.
Polish chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Twisted, yet funny, I dont know why, but I found it amusing.

Great job!
Audrey333 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
*grins and laughs vaguely*

Seeing as I am in the weirdest mood right now, this was a good story to read. I like your writing style. Almost sounds like something I would write in the wee hours of the morning.
november21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is probably the funniest-evil thing I've ever encountered. I can't believe I started laughing! Creepy.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Woah... I'm not sure to laugh... Or gag. That was brilliant!

Keep up the creepy work.

kirby
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Hehe. It might be wrong but I was giggling right along with him. It was very funny.

You should write another chapter that shows what happens to him now that he's insane. (Though maybe it's shock?)
melchick chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
hey

i havent written a review in quite a while so i gueess i wanted to say your story was so awesome that it has convinced me to write a review. :D

i really liked it alot allot... i dono y, it is a bit twissted but its really well done.

keep writing

Melchick
Anon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Well that was interesting. The summary made go WTF (pardon my French), but reading it made me giggle. I wondered if I was smoking or drinking something until t occurred to me that it was two A.M., thus explaining such behavior when I've never smoked or drank. I suppose it would be horror, if it wasn't so silly, since it is slightly creepy. I suppose it would be written well, then. I applaud thee. Thou hast conquered writers block, whether you admit it or not. The Cruciatus Curse wouldn't be spelled Crucatious though. Don't you love it when people act as grammar nazis when they're operating at the mental level of a drunk and had a hard time figuring out how to spell operating right?
dslkjflksdjf chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
that is actually really really runny!

CYAS!