Reviews for Walk This World
Link's Rose chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why Lucy was giggling over the Ian Casp thing.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Okay I love this story. I love it to death. But I hate your characterization of Eustace. I don't find it true to his character after the events of The Silver Chair. You might be a Eustace hater and are portraying him how you see him, but that's really the only thing I have to complain about, because I love Eustace.
carick of hunter moon chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I would love to see more of this story when there father found out
snowball247 chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This story is freaking amazing! OHMYGOSH, I've been looking for a decent fic for days, and POOF! This little baby pops out :) Aww, you have no idea how loudly I squealed once the Pevensies and Caspian FINALLY got together :)
Laila chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
I realize this is an older fanfic, and I've only read the first couple chapters, but I just have to comment. Gentle is NOT a synonym for weak. Gentle and weak do not mean the same thing at all. There are two definitions of gentle. One means compassionate, kind, understanding, and good. Its used to describe a person. The other definition is used to describe something soft and light, like the touch of a butterfly.
The Gentle in Queen Susans title is the first definition. She is a kind, compassionate leader. This does not mean she is not brave, strong and fierce. Many great, courageous people have been gentle, from Mahatma Ghandi to
Dalai Lama to Mother Theresa. It is not a shameful quality. Sure, it doesn't sound as "cool" as "magnificent" or "valiant" do, but that is only because people consistently confuse it with weak.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Can't wait to see there reactions! Or what Mr. and Mrs. Pevensie think of it
RedStalkingDeath chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Ian Casp - that's clever! :D Oh, I'm all giddy with excitement to read more of this! ;D ;D (I haven't been this excited about a story for a good while now, actually)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Spare room and wardrobe? Hehe ;D
All For Jesus chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
I love your story! I can't wait to read the sequel.
grayribbon chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Absolutely hands down one of the best narnia fics I've ever read. Nice work!
sideoutgirl chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
That was so perfect! I love how Lucy was the only one who knew it was him!

-sideoutgirl :)
Arhie chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
Your Eustace is fantastic comic relief. And the plot thickens! I can't wait!
Arhie chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Aw.
Arhie chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
You are doing a great job with a premise that is very easy to handle badly. Well done. I look forward to reading more.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
fantastic! i cant wait to read the sequal. i will be looking it up momentarily. thank you so much for writing this, it was one of the most enjoyable stories i have ever read. i had a perfect balance of humor, love, heartache, pain, happiness... well everything really. although i have favorited many stories, it isnt often i find one i like as much as i did this one. this will definitly be a story that i will be reading again and again. thank you again fro writing it and sharing it here and i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!