Reviews for Walk This World
SortingHat chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
This is sort of interesting but you skimmed over him being amazed at the technology. I take it your a stouch liberal and only care about the (fweelings) part. Don't be offended you can't help it. It's in the hardwiring of most Liberals they skim over a lot and think they know it all. As Reagon said "It's not what they don't know it's what they think they know that isn't so".
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
I think Caspian would much prefer Disel trains.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
Glad your not a real author since you don't take advice at all. You claim you do but then brush everyone aside as being *silly* which is very unprofessional but then again isn't the pit of vales for nothing. No that's not my terms I found it.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
Glad your not a real author.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
I realized this is old and you don't look at reviews anymroe so never I mind.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
What history sadly doesn't talk about is Joseph Stalin makes Hitler look like a reasonable fellow to negotiate with. Joseph Stalin killed hundreds of million of his own people and one of his ways was paving over people who stood up to him. You should look it up but DONT' use Google due to their new "truth" algorithms as they are being called out on for the (truth) police.

Actually they have censored stuff since the early Obama era.
Lillaflor chapter 24 . 9/3/2017
Hurray, a happy ending! P.S. Your Eustace is the best.
Lillaflor chapter 22 . 9/3/2017
Cliffs everywhere
Lillaflor chapter 21 . 9/3/2017
You managed to make this cliff the cliffiest yet
Lillaflor chapter 20 . 9/3/2017
Well yes, this cliffhanger is much cliffier than the previous one
TheGreatest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I know i am late to the party...i just discovered this awesome story and fell in love with it, this is the best Caspian/Susan Fanfiction i ever read.
Elen chapter 25 . 5/17/2017
Sequel, sequel, sequel!
JayBarnes chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Sometime ago, I found on a searching on Google, some of the greatest Suspian stories on Fanfiction, and Walk This World was there. I started to read and fell in love with it. I was heartbroken at the first and second chapters after cried a lot because another story. I even had told my friend that I had foundo another great Suspian story to make me cry about hahaha However, it was too late, I couldn't help but read and I loved every moment! You writing is amazing! So sweet and simple! It embrace us untill the end! The way you've describe the four Pevensie, their fatherwho we barely know in others storiesand the funny Eustace, was so pure and tied to what I believe they were in the original books! You have done a wonderful work, really, and now I understand why your story appeared to me on that searching! And I'll be there in the sequel!
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
I watched a version of Snow White where the Evil Queen used that shard of mirror thing to control people. So yeah, stories get mixed around a lot. I don't mind. I love all sorts of rewritten fairytales.
Sue Clover chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I liked the Snowball scene. I think you're doing a good job of making them both kids and adults at the same time. Though I can just imagine Susan going, "Caspian, dear, I like you a lot but if you don't start throwing those snowballs a lot harder I'm going to start thinking you don't respect my ability," and then hitting him right in the face with one. Maybe that's just me, though.