Reviews for Walk This World
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
I watched a version of Snow White where the Evil Queen used that shard of mirror thing to control people. So yeah, stories get mixed around a lot. I don't mind. I love all sorts of rewritten fairytales.
Sue Clover chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I liked the Snowball scene. I think you're doing a good job of making them both kids and adults at the same time. Though I can just imagine Susan going, "Caspian, dear, I like you a lot but if you don't start throwing those snowballs a lot harder I'm going to start thinking you don't respect my ability," and then hitting him right in the face with one. Maybe that's just me, though.
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
I don't mind your rant, honest. I may like the HP movies, but that's when I can separate them in my mind from the books and pretend to ignore their faults. The fourth movie is my least favorite. I agree with you about the Narnia movies, except for the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. That one was a disappointment, as they put so many things out of order just so they could hype up one of the many dangers they faced into this all-powerful enemy and cheapen their adventure by turning it into a quest for bloody *swords.* I did read a fanfic recently that followed the movie more than the book, and was well-written enough that I liked it, but I will never be okay with the third Narnia movie.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Eustace still has a lot to learn about tact. Someone should make him look it up.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Well I don't know too much about this Spear of Destiny thing, but if it's supposed to have pierced Christ's side, then Jadis's stone knife is much closer to the same thing than her wand.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Well I'm glad you're not going to throw away all the other relationships in the story for romance. I can ship Suspian as well as the next girl, but Caspian's relationships with the other Pevensies, including their father, are all just as important, and Susan is so much more than one half of a love story. But you know this already. I'm excited for where this story is going.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Poor Daniel. He's going to get a shock. I mean the rest of them are, too, but he's going to find out that Caspian knows his children, and they know him, and have actually been to the world Caspian is from. I hope their mother doesn't notice, and just buys the cover story and thinks Caspian's simply made quick friends with her children. I don't think she could handle that many world-shaking revelations at once.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I think that when he's not heartsick, Caspian would always have the heart and curiosity of a child. It's just a part of him, like Lucy will always have the faith and kindness of her childhood. I was wondering if he would remember the same adventures the others did, since he was young again and Eustace remembered him dying, but I like it this way. It makes sense.
I don't know whether or not I prefer Caspian to find out beforehand, though I was surprised that he didn't already know the last name of his Kings and Queens. I guess they don't use that name much in Narnia. I guess it will be best for him to have a shock. It'll be fun. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wonderful
8oclocksleeper chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
I know it's been years since this was published, but I just wanted to say that this story is amazing!
Link's Rose chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why Lucy was giggling over the Ian Casp thing.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Okay I love this story. I love it to death. But I hate your characterization of Eustace. I don't find it true to his character after the events of The Silver Chair. You might be a Eustace hater and are portraying him how you see him, but that's really the only thing I have to complain about, because I love Eustace.
carick of hunter moon chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I would love to see more of this story when there father found out
snowball247 chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This story is freaking amazing! OHMYGOSH, I've been looking for a decent fic for days, and POOF! This little baby pops out :) Aww, you have no idea how loudly I squealed once the Pevensies and Caspian FINALLY got together :)
Laila chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
I realize this is an older fanfic, and I've only read the first couple chapters, but I just have to comment. Gentle is NOT a synonym for weak. Gentle and weak do not mean the same thing at all. There are two definitions of gentle. One means compassionate, kind, understanding, and good. Its used to describe a person. The other definition is used to describe something soft and light, like the touch of a butterfly.
The Gentle in Queen Susans title is the first definition. She is a kind, compassionate leader. This does not mean she is not brave, strong and fierce. Many great, courageous people have been gentle, from Mahatma Ghandi to
Dalai Lama to Mother Theresa. It is not a shameful quality. Sure, it doesn't sound as "cool" as "magnificent" or "valiant" do, but that is only because people consistently confuse it with weak.