Reviews for Walk This World
Lillaflor chapter 24 . 9/3
Hurray, a happy ending! P.S. Your Eustace is the best.
Lillaflor chapter 22 . 9/3
Cliffs everywhere
Lillaflor chapter 21 . 9/3
You managed to make this cliff the cliffiest yet
Lillaflor chapter 20 . 9/3
Well yes, this cliffhanger is much cliffier than the previous one
TheGreatest chapter 1 . 6/28
I know i am late to the party...i just discovered this awesome story and fell in love with it, this is the best Caspian/Susan Fanfiction i ever read.
Elen chapter 25 . 5/17
Sequel, sequel, sequel!
JayBarnes chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Sometime ago, I found on a searching on Google, some of the greatest Suspian stories on Fanfiction, and Walk This World was there. I started to read and fell in love with it. I was heartbroken at the first and second chapters after cried a lot because another story. I even had told my friend that I had foundo another great Suspian story to make me cry about hahaha However, it was too late, I couldn't help but read and I loved every moment! You writing is amazing! So sweet and simple! It embrace us untill the end! The way you've describe the four Pevensie, their fatherwho we barely know in others storiesand the funny Eustace, was so pure and tied to what I believe they were in the original books! You have done a wonderful work, really, and now I understand why your story appeared to me on that searching! And I'll be there in the sequel!
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
I watched a version of Snow White where the Evil Queen used that shard of mirror thing to control people. So yeah, stories get mixed around a lot. I don't mind. I love all sorts of rewritten fairytales.
Sue Clover chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I liked the Snowball scene. I think you're doing a good job of making them both kids and adults at the same time. Though I can just imagine Susan going, "Caspian, dear, I like you a lot but if you don't start throwing those snowballs a lot harder I'm going to start thinking you don't respect my ability," and then hitting him right in the face with one. Maybe that's just me, though.
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
I don't mind your rant, honest. I may like the HP movies, but that's when I can separate them in my mind from the books and pretend to ignore their faults. The fourth movie is my least favorite. I agree with you about the Narnia movies, except for the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. That one was a disappointment, as they put so many things out of order just so they could hype up one of the many dangers they faced into this all-powerful enemy and cheapen their adventure by turning it into a quest for bloody *swords.* I did read a fanfic recently that followed the movie more than the book, and was well-written enough that I liked it, but I will never be okay with the third Narnia movie.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Eustace still has a lot to learn about tact. Someone should make him look it up.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Well I don't know too much about this Spear of Destiny thing, but if it's supposed to have pierced Christ's side, then Jadis's stone knife is much closer to the same thing than her wand.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Well I'm glad you're not going to throw away all the other relationships in the story for romance. I can ship Suspian as well as the next girl, but Caspian's relationships with the other Pevensies, including their father, are all just as important, and Susan is so much more than one half of a love story. But you know this already. I'm excited for where this story is going.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Poor Daniel. He's going to get a shock. I mean the rest of them are, too, but he's going to find out that Caspian knows his children, and they know him, and have actually been to the world Caspian is from. I hope their mother doesn't notice, and just buys the cover story and thinks Caspian's simply made quick friends with her children. I don't think she could handle that many world-shaking revelations at once.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I think that when he's not heartsick, Caspian would always have the heart and curiosity of a child. It's just a part of him, like Lucy will always have the faith and kindness of her childhood. I was wondering if he would remember the same adventures the others did, since he was young again and Eustace remembered him dying, but I like it this way. It makes sense.
I don't know whether or not I prefer Caspian to find out beforehand, though I was surprised that he didn't already know the last name of his Kings and Queens. I guess they don't use that name much in Narnia. I guess it will be best for him to have a shock. It'll be fun. ;)