Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
Wicken25 chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Interesting story and I loved the rhyme insert though I never thought her to be cruel...how is it she can be cruel when she has to be ... Isn't she just usually really crass...whatever hope you update this soon I want to see auron's expression when she passes on the message. I bet she sticks with him to make sure he gets back to rayne and they reunite and fade away together
Legendary Chocobo chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
This...is amazing. That's all I can say. I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the end of this chapter! x3
lilmeika chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
awesome~ the beginning was ... different from most KH stories that i have read. different, but good. :]
mileyx, emily, issura - whatever her final name will be xP - is an interesting charcter. can't wait for more plot/character development.

i LOVE that you put rayne and astrid into theis story. and the turks! i mean...if cloud and them are in KH, why not shinra right? xD

like your other stories, i will wait for this one to be updated. but update soon? if you can~ 3
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
cool story
cubeking1 chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
update soon please.

maybe you could introduce another virva (possibly male)
xMochii chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
Aw. I love Issura's humor. ]]

"Demyx looked her up and down, smirking and nodding, 'Nice, nice. Though, I gotta say, you looked better in the black coat. Formfitting shows off your figureā€¦'"

It's hilarious!

~ Layne
Triforce Guardian chapter 18 . 3/20/2009
Hi there! Sorry I haven't reviewed any of your stories after a LONG time, but I'm back! Love the new one, and I've also read through "My First and Final Fantasy" as well. Very good job. Can't wait until you update the next chapters! Keep up the good work. You're doing positively great.
Halibel Lecter chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
Aaw! I'm sorry I didn't start reading this sooner. You'll update soon, right...?
Lurking Beneath chapter 18 . 2/1/2009
I... really like this story, for some reason. I'm not usually big on OCs, but Virva/Issura/Emily... She's really good! I think you should change the summary, tho, because it makes the thing sound like a Roxas/OC love story. *shudders*
catharsis25 chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
Sweet. I like how you brought Rayne into this. Makes sense. Can't wait for the next chapter. (oh, and, if it's not too much trouble, would you read my story? I'd like your opinion on it, y'know...with you being such a good writer and all...)
Symphonicality chapter 18 . 1/24/2009
Issura/Emily is mean to Demyx! -pout-

How could someone not like DEMYX?
Symphonicality chapter 17 . 1/24/2009
Astrid sounds cool. :D
Symphonicality chapter 16 . 1/24/2009
Heyy! I didn't alert this! Stupid me. That was a good chapter, even though Reno sounds like a bit of an asshole.
Mata-NuiXIII chapter 18 . 1/24/2009
Yay, Rayne made an apperance though it feels like one of the only times that she'll be seen at least you've tied your three characters together. Here's hoping that you never lose your fantastic imagenation. I'll wait as I alwasy have for your next update or any new story that you may create.

Your Faithful Reader and Friend,