Reviews for A Little Unorthodox
starwarsharrypotter008 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
omg i wanna sequal! pm me when you have! please pretty please
Huh-Duhandwhatnot chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
good one!
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I don't even know if they showed them on a date... I remember a scene where he gave her a computer part that wasn't compatable with her computer and she had a mini fit about it. Other than that, this sounds a lot like them. Good work
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was actually cute. Timmy and Tena are two really hard characters to write about and you executed them perfectly. I'm glad I stepped out of my Musa/Riven boundary and read this. Well done.
fanfiction-lover045 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
this was a cute story
tecna17nikashi chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Excellent story Tecna is my fave character and I am just getting started in writing fics you have inspired me. Stella acts like she doesnt care but she really does. :D
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
What can I say? Another spectacular Tecna/Timmy fic, and I love how you developed Stella's character and even Brandon got some developement. This was really, really good.
Sneeuw chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ohh I really liked this story, it was so cute! You described the relationship between Timmy and Tecna very well, I loved it. Your English is also very good.
annie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow, a Timmy and Tecna story! I really enjoyed it. In the cartoon, they seem to me to be a pretty unbelievable couple. They seem like they'd be better suited as brother and sister. And the cartoon has never gotten across any real sparks between them. But this story showed sparks in a very simple, heart warming way. Way to go!
stellafanno.1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
wonderfull work sweetie, i like it. please write a story directly centric on BRANDON AND STELLA next time and make it romantic.
stellasolariansun01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
yo! wonderful imagination. i like it. please write about stella and brandon next time. and hey what do you mean by "...too busy on our own show". can you explain it for me in a private mail in my mail id. anyway write more stella and brandon.
fortuneprincess chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
well very good chapter. try to write more stella and brandon next time. you can do it. you are really awesome.