Reviews for A Taste Of Something Different
vampireyuri 22 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
love this story please continue this
Void Account 931 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Thats really good... for a guy
happyberry331 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
love this story, its just awsome! 3 :D
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
OOhhh, the host club?
kristal chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
good ending. i wish the world was this accepting :( but you can only dream.
Kristal chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Love it alot good story.
kristal chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
cute but good.
AngelGirl0200 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
AWWWWW so good :DD

whens the next chappie comin out?

o! if u has gay an lesbi...haf hika x kao PLEASEEEEEE!

sowwie DDX ima makin a HUUUUGEE request...

anywaysss i think its a really good story :)

please update ASAP!
Funkduder chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm not going to mention character, 'cuase this is a Fan-fic, but for starters, the grammer in this chapter is pretty bad. I suggest reading through it again and fixing mistakes like this one:

"Bye Tamaki, Were almost done so I will lock up the room when we are finished"

When it should be more like this one:

"Bye Tamaki! We're almost done, so I will lock up the room when we are finished."

I found a few other sentences like this one and a few in your second chapter, so I'm gonna do something that a friend of mine always does... *points dramatically* "Fix IT!"

Other than that, the concept is okay, so don't give up on it.
YaoiQueensForever chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Queens-

Awesome story. Renge and Haruhi definately go together really well. Also freakin cool speech that you wrote for Haruhi at the end.
Senshi Raidon chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Wow can't wait to see who comes out. BTW I thought no one outside of the guys knew Haruhi was a girl?

Raidon
APPLES chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
ok the ending was awesome and kinda funny X)
christy chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
that waz on crack but i loved it! Email me! !
DeadlyRoses chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I loved this whole story! it made me super wet and i wanted to make Haruhi finger me!
Ru-chan chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
-sniffle- They're so cute together... I read all the chapters and now I have to comment. .

Oh, I really hope that there will be some TamakixKyouya! Or TamakixNekozawa, if you want random strange stuff... Either one would be would be awesome of you!

Now, some real critique! :D

Umm... Haruhi and Renge's relationship was kind of, perse, sudden? I mean, to be this deep in the relationship and be making pro-gay speeches to the school this early on? It's a little far-fetched.

Also, a good tip would be to maybe include more of their internal thoughts and feelings. I kinda want to know more about what Haruhi and Renge are thinking throughout this time, the internal conflicts they're having, etc etc...

Overall, I think you have a really start here and I hope the next chapter is released soon! Thanks for posting!