Reviews for A Single Step
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was very sweet...and believeable. At first I didn't think it likely for Mia to sink that far, but after replaying 3-4, I realized it was a possibility. And if she did get that depressed, it's very easy to see Diego looking out for her the way he did. Their story is a tragic one... ;-; Keep up the good work! Miego FTW!
fall from stars chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
...okay, yes, this totally broke my heart and yet I totally love it.

It's so sweet to see her being able to trust him and let down her barriers around him, and equally cute to see Diego feeding her and yes, you win.

Autofavorite, practically, because you're right. There isn't enough Miego out there, which is tragic. Hopefully everyone else jumps on the train soon. ;)

Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I really liked this- and you're right, there aren't enough GOOD Mia/Diego fics around! I liked Mia's vulnerability... and how Diego just wants the best for her... aw, okay, you know what? I just liked everything about this story. Great job!
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This is such a beautiful and amazing fic! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, I liked this! Angsty Mia isn't something you expect, but I can see her closing into herself after such a trail. Diego being there to pick her up was nice. I can actually see thier relationship starting like that.

A couple of times the scenes shifted rather suddenly, but I don't think it really took away from the story. I enjoyed this, and the ending was a nice clincher.

Nice work.