Reviews for What You Probably Didn't Know
Gracekim1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
So cool!
kalienna blue chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
There's one fact on Jeremys page that's a lie...he didn't know yumi before he met aelita.
X59 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
This is really interesting and I rather like how demonstrate how some characters have a faint awareness of Lyoko.
Cyanide 6 chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Aw, don't say you're not doing more! This is such an epic fic! Really, seriously! I swear, I'll do anything if you write more, this is my FAVORITE!
It's really nice, some are sad, some are happy, some are sentimental. Some have big meanings, others are just sweet comments...
You write them all perfect.
Please PLEASE write more!
Cyanide 6 chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Aw, this was sweet. Loved Milly!
Cyanide 6 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I really like this. She's somewhat sympathetic, without being OOC. In fact, she's perfectly in character. Still conceited, but relatable to, and not hateful.
Cyanide 6 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I love 10! this is the best story!
angelrock444 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
J jjj jj
23rjegao chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
I know you haven't updated in forever, but I would really love to see a chapter dedicated to hiroki :)
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
again funny, i luv KIWI!
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
LOL this are awesome no. 13 my fav! used to LIKE Yumi? (wondering how he can secretly lead him into the woods he luvs so much, for sooo many reasons (like the many convient places to get lost in and hide bodies)
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I love fact 15! It's so sweet!
Eaglator23 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
I like #6, #12 and #13 last one just because it's funny
AwesomeFanFictionAuthor chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG I saw you faved me and I just realized I've read this before! I love it :D!
Twinkie chapter 12 . 8/6/2010
I have to say, this one was really matching Jim's personality, and the Star Trek addition made me cheer out loud. Trekkies/Trekkers have all the fun! :P Actually, all of them match what we see of their personalities very well. I really can't wait for Nicholas' though.