Reviews for Tale of Three Demons
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
cant wait for more
britachisbride chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
for what little there was it was good and i hope that you will update cause i think it would be a great story if it is finished wo bye
Splasher chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I absolutely love the show Inuyasha! Hehe, anyway...

Wow, Sesshomaru x OC is gonna be a tough one, so I wish you the best of luck. :D

My first comment is that you put -near a town somewhere in the mountains- twice in a row (I'm sure it was merely an accident though).

Second, I personally don't mind how long chapters are... But a lot of people DO care and probably will lose their interest in the story because of its length. Generally the length that meets most people's standards is 10 words. So you could maybe add a little more description here (not that there isn't already a good balance of description and dialog, but more description would definitely help the length). You could also add a little more detail on Kikyo Yuna trying to run away. But this is just a pure suggestion to help you get more reviewers.

I loved how the villagers immediately were afraid of Sesshomaru. Keeping cannon characters in character can also be done through the eyes of others, so that was a very good idea to keep Sesshomaru in check! Awesome!

I like how you made Kikyo Yuna stutter. That gave her some personality which will be helpful to avoid the path leading to a Sue.

Update soon!