Reviews for Experimentation
Ooh, this is cute!
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Haha, cute.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved the bit about base seven. Brilliant. (bit of a math nerd)
Dammit, I forgot what I was going to say.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Lol lovely
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Heheheh! Oh, how I love it. Rose kissing the Doctor as a way of shutting him up, the Doctor kissing Rose because her banana-flavored lip gloss distracted him... hehe. :) Love it.
Laura x Tennant chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
'"And *then...*" Those were the words that finally broke her.' - I smiled so wide when I read that, you wouldn't actually believe. I love this. I love them. I wish they were still with us. Rose/Ten was the best.

Excellant!

Laura x
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
*Grin* *Laughs*

Thanks. Thank you. No, really. I really needed a bit of good Doctor/Rose fluff to brighten my day. It was a bad day. Bad stuff happened. :P

NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
*Happy Dance*

And I don't dance!

:) Very nice
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
_ Just the thing to read after being set free from summer school for the next four days.

**Gives jelly baby**
MissDTG74 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very cute!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aww! that's so cute! *huggles fic*

for a second I was scared it would be a Dr/Donna fic, which is the epitome of all evil. then I realised who wrote it teehee

do you know who alan gibbons is?
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Lol brilliant :) ...though somewhat annoying that I had to be hunting in DW fic to find it rather than it's arrival being announced to me by :( ...have readded author alert, and hopefully THIS time it'll work!

But ya, absolutely loved it...and now off to check out Distraction again to see what I've no doubt missed there!