Reviews for Secrets
shalanda joseph-holmes chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really enjoyed the short story. Will you contuinue on from where you have left. I think it would be great.

Keep up the good work :)
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
O...interesting story. I was thinking this myself the other day and here you went and wrote it! I can't wait for the season 4 premiere to see how they are getting Dean out! 'cause I have total faith that they are. total. Only 46 days til Season 4! Thanks for a great read!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
WHat did Sam do to get him back? Short but good. Is Sam a demon now or something with his eyes and Bobby's treatment of them?
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
You know it's crossed my mind that this might be the only way Sam can get Dean out of Hell. Maybe not going full-on demonic in a yellow eyed way, but just going a little bit Darkside. We shall see.

Thought provoking stuff - great first person Dean and a superbly twisty ending.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I kept waiting - what's the kick - very good.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh god... That's all I can say. Kept thinking, throughout the story, that it was something along those lines... those eyes... those broken rules... But then, when the final words come, it's juts as mind numbing and harsh and awesome.

Great work, great spiderweb of moments put together, and a great ending. Perfect.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hells bells, hun. That last line was a killer. It seriously took my breath away. I never saw that coming even with the earlier line about the holy water and the Latin.

Fantastic post NRFTW fic, loved Dean fretting about Sam but...oh my...that ending...oh Sammy!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
woah, that was weird. what exactly did Sam do to get yellow eyes? that was really creepy. I was expecting him to be a demon or something, but he's like the yellow-eyed demon... That was really good though.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Whoa! Now, this is the kind of NRFTW fic I could stand to see more of! I can understand why people keep harping on the Dean angst, but I hate reading about Dean angst, so I usually avoid those fics. This, though...this was PERFECT, with Dean just wanting Sam to be happy again, and honestly being all right now that he's out.

Also-great twist at the end! Didn't see that one coming, that's for sure!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
No! Sammy had to turn into a demon to save Dean? That's just so. . .awful! But even the YED didn't ALWAYS have yellow eyes, he could retract them sometimes. Oh, poor Sam. Poor Dean. Not the ideal solution, but a solution. Well done, and I didn't see the twist coming! Love, Robin
jeweled luv chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great story. so angsty. and the best part, the brothers are (still) together in the end.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh girl, you know how to pull the heart strings!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Well written, lovely, melancholy angst. Good job!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Ah, so much unconditional love between the boys! Somehow you just know they'll help each other heal and they'll be okay...

Thanks for this terrific story!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love it, it's all I can say.