Reviews for Uninvited
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Nice
Tess chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was an interesting one shot. It hit a little close to home as I have been in a some what similar situation with a bf before. Things started out well but eventually got to the point that every time I would see him and want to go home he wouldn't let me. He would constantly harass me and put me down to the point that I didn't feel I had a choice anymore. Everyone always seemed to side with him and didn't seem to notice what was happening to me.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was different, but very interesting and enjoyable.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Excellent example of how domestic violence relationships can turn out! This story really captures how abusive relationships can escalate as time passes. Good job!
black rose97 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
this was really cool, never read a snape/heromine fic like this. Nice change of pace. Awesomly written. FAVE!
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Perverse. In the best of ways.
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Dang! Snape is so possessive! Good Story!
ireadfanfic chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow wow wow, this is really good.

I like stories about Snape being possessive over Hermione and your story is one of the best.

I like the way you use two persons to tell the story. Love the emotion your story emitted.

AWESOME, faved :)
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved It! Amazing! Simply Amazing!
EmeraldArya chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow... I don't even read Harry Potter fanfiction and I really have no idea why I clicked on this story from some random person's fav list. But...wow. Excellent fic, and I love the dark view you've written on Hermoine and Snape's relationship. Really, really captivating.
Lenora Leopold chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
i thought this fic was really haunting, and i enjoyed reading it. nice job
stephanie belisle chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE WRITE MORE.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
yeesh, in here snape is so cold hearted I wouldn't use a weapon, he'd be gone by my own hand. sometimes it's thank goodness that these fanfics aren't real, but in some ways they still are. good job, I think, though honestly this story scares me more than anything else because for some people this is the way life is.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Brittnay chapter 1 . 7/8/2008