Reviews for What's Your Flavor?
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I thought Itachi's opinion was the best XD So funny! Let's all be asexual hippies! Haha, it's funny how I get the impression of all Uchiha's being asexual but then again how could they restore their clan? Question after question! But seriously, like for instants the yaoi: If Itachi and Madara (and Sasuke) aren't asexual, they're gay :/ So much to the big family and their branches. Overall this was very entertaining!
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my, this is the best yet :D
LOL
definately not a shounen ai manga, I just hope more girls so can do more shipping couples
LOL
And I seriously love it! I think you are already in uni liao but which subject? mind i ask?
Rika Rai Kei chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Absolutely loved it!
TRUTHpays chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Poor Tobi... Everything else was phenomenal! The end made me go insane! LIKE WHAAAAAT? This is the BEST Akastsuki story I've read by far! Please write more!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wellllllll that was a show blaster... ugly betty? epic... also konan has a mid sized ass, she has here curves, actually she should have LOTS of curve, ya can see them in her akatsuki robes and everyboy knows that baggy clothes in anime girls is for hidden curves! XD
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Hugely amusing, even though I have a habit of pairing the Akatsuki with eachother. So, good job. XD *Is still chuckling*
StrangeReality908 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
okay, the last nine lines of the story were EPIC. LOVEit
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG! This was so incredibly funny and I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! I cannot even begin to express how much I adore this story right now. You did such a wonderful job with the characters and what kind of women they would like, and the part with Itachi made me burst into laughter!

This was awesome.

Amazingly awesome.

I'm going to have to print this out and reread it a thousand times. 3
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
*sniff* I have to agree with you so much TT

I just HATE yaoi-fangirls who believe every male character in any anime/manga is gay!

GRR! ESPECIALLY IN NARUTO!

Allthough Sai makes gay comments at times, not even HE is gay!

Okay, I have to admit, at times even I read yaoi, but just for fun. I don't believe it those pairings! They're only fun to read xD

You know, your little oneshot totally pwns!

It was really entetaining, interesting and surprising :D:D

As example, Ugly Betty as Hidan's type caught me really off-guard xD

Or the fact that you made both Itachi and Tobi asexual as well :D:D

But it's really hilarious *gigglegiggle*

Gosh, I hate Giselle Bundchen so much. RAWR

Kisame and Zetsu's types are rather funny xD

ahahahahahahaha

You know, at first I thought Sasori and Itachi were describing Sakura :D

U-K
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
After all that he went for ugly betty? And after all that characteriztaion of the girls and talking about shape figure and height he went for personality? I was so shocked at the end, I totally laughed. And I'm sure Kakuzu'd need money for sex...look at him, plus he's so money hungry. I loved it!
KinkySexyx3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
LOL dude that was hilarious xD make more pls :P god my sides hurt
Sye216 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Surprise ending! I got a good laugh out of that.

Funny fic. I was giggling nearly the whole time.
Eveni chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ah, I'm so sorry for leaving a review here, but I tried forever to find a PM button, but couldn't see it anywhere D:

This is Eveni responding to your latest PM. Don't worry, I didn't think you'd be able to beta it. You mentioned you were at university now, and (because of my brothers) I know how busy it gets. Still, I figured I should at least offer :)

If you ever have a surplus amount of free time, just ask me and I'll send it to you in a heartbeat (even though you don't have a laptop, damn)

Eh, sadly I'm too superficial to make Shimo ugly, she's my baby and I want the best for her. I'm thinking that I won't make her HIDEOUS, but not as pretty as Keiko (I smell an inferiority complex). Ugliest case scenario: she'll end up just being plain. Again, too superficial to do much.

I'm trying to give Hiei and Shimo's relationship special circumstances to push them together, like the fact that she looks a little like Yukina (to catch his attention) and more fun stuff from there on.

I'll try to finish up the first chapter by tomorrow. I want you to be able to read that, at least D:

PS. I noticed your mention of Hyuugacest on your profile. brilliant, I love those two. I wrote a fanfic about the two of them, not my best, but it got a few favs :P
tigerballz chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
LOL. That was rich. Especially the whole Victoria's Secret part. Hahahah, great job!
Genichiro chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
The day Kishimoto-sensei makes Naruto a yaoi manga is the day I gouge my eyes out, find a certain orange mask, and dance around in a field of flowers, singing the "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner." That was good for a laugh, make some more one-shots like this.