Reviews for The Will To Live
KELS B chapter 1 . 7/18
Loved this story, loving your series! Would love a prequel
Renae-Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm reading it now on January 2, so it's in season for me! But what I tell everyone is that it doesn't matter when you put up a story or the time themed. Weither it's in June or December. People are gonna read it at different times and it just ,to them, can seem appropriate if you make the writings as discriptive and intresting as you have. Truly you a spectacular writer and I hope you will continue developing this skill. Also, thumbs up on barley any spelling errors. So all in all this is truly a magnificent peice of writing!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Good story
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
My love for this brilliantly written series continues to grow. That was perfect.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was awesome! I am completely happy with how this was written and executed. Zero was described in a way that I could easily see and his actions and words were ...all things good!
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is one of my favourite stories EVER on :D
Yudaina chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is really beautiful. ;A;
Fayette Blu chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Just so you know, I really enjoyed this story! It warmed my heart so very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It's so sweet:)
Somber Secrets chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I like how you displayed Zero's character. I can totally see him doing something like that and jumping all over the place in his decisions. Really sweet!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Coolest Vampire Knight fanfiction ever. Ever. EVER. I seriously love it *heart*
crazyrawrx3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Great story!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG! I JUST LOVE ZERO'S CHARACTER HERE! I seriously wish that there were more guys like him XD This really was sweet! Great job!
heather XD chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
you changed it so much but thats good because we see what really happens throughout the weeks that way it makes sense 3
Dai-Light chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh my gosh you're an amazing writer and i wish you would write another chapter! :) This story was really well written and cute and was really one of the best i could find while looking for Zero and Yuki stories !