Reviews for Trial by Fire
Balerog chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
This is very good.

I love the expression and flow, and the action is crunchy and exciting.

I can't wait for the rest of the story. Keep it up...
DarkJackel chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Good fic so far. However there is one thing that you mistook, the Tau don't use Warp travel, f memory serves me they have a form of gravatronic travel which, while slower, does not use the Warp. Otherwise this has been good so far.

-_-Me-_-
Maugan Ra chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Very nice. Good of you to remember that the tau don't have navigators, so they have to make several small hops instead of one big jump. I like the safety shells, as the Tau wouyld use something like that for a trip as violent as warp travel
kjir09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh Farsight Enclaves! You know we're going to demand a showing of their strength and tactics compared to a standard Tau army. And maybe some Dawn Blade cleaving action on... anything. :)
Maugan Ra chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I can't wait to see where this goes. I don't believe that anybody has ever made a story about the Farsight Enclaves before, so this should be very good. Watching and waiting.
BrotherGideon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very nice. Reminds me off an Anime movie i saw a couple of months ago. I can tell that the characters are going to be very well developed.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, so these rescuers are "Farsighters" then? How interesting... What's come of your other unfinished stuff, by the way? I wanna see how Ferrum Dominus/Iron Lords works out in the end.