Reviews for The Secret
Fadinglight13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
This was hilarious and the greatest thing ever.
"What?" Terry said innocently "I said I haven't played in a while. You should of asked how long!"

TERRY OH MY GOD

And Bruce secretly being proud of Terry kicking Rex's ass in chess was great too. I love your Batman Beyond fics!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
funny
I liked
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Well that was good for a laugh.
JDP95 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I liked this story a lot. It was nice to read about the next gen of heroes. the story was really funny too. Loved seeing Terry and Rex fight :P
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very funny
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Pretty interesting!
Lwx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
A good humanistic story but I still wont believe that Bruce would lose
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
LOVED THE STORY!
theBlackOpal chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved it!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Heheheh... Interesting, and surprisingly in character. Very well done, indeed. I especially liked the "RED CARD! RED CARD!" bit.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was SO funny!
La Lolita chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
God i think i almost peed myself that was so funny i love the way you portray bruce and terry in your stories more or less how i think of them! ) and i love of the JLers are as gossipy as high school girls! lol makes me happy i love you for writing this!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ha! This was great. I love that you're constant with writing Terry and Matt, since they're awesome characters. D

The entire thing was too funny. And Bruce finally realizing he has another son. That's cute.

My favorite part might have to be this:

As for Clark, Bruce didn’t forget about him. The aging billionaire talked J’onn (bribed him) into making the Boyscout think that Barda was Lois. Clark had tried to hug and kiss the woman before he realized that she wasn’t his wife.

As a side note, both Bruce and J’onn were now staying far away from the New God.

Ha!
Selene chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
very funny
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
*laughs* This was very enjoyable. Great job.