Reviews for FwB
Miyu chapter 26 . 8/10
I have read and reread this story countless times, and it always feels like I am reading it for the first time. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Kudos!
Madam Wigglesworth chapter 26 . 5/16
Man, this was great. I'm a huge fan of angst, and this certainly delivered on all accounts. The romance was epic, the new characters were easy to relate to and cheer for, and bravo for not following so many stereotypical turns in a storyline like this. Binging this was a pleasure!
elizabeth charlotte chapter 26 . 4/23
always so nice to read this story again and again (i will admit that this is first story i read from fanfiction). yet i donot feel bored at all when re-read it many times. your ability as a writer really is awesome. happy april 2017 to you harukaze. thank you again for this nice story.
Mucho arigato ;-) but no, sincerely, i m firever grateful tp u for writing such a story! Happy and merry 2017 :-D

Angelsheart85
Year 2017 and your story is read :-) besides veing honestly thankful u wrote ghe story, i appreciate immensely the fact your Haruka and Michiru, and especially Michiru, are two strong characters dightung for one another... Usually Michiru is not that strong and she completely sacrifice what she and Haruka has for the sake of others, so... This is an amazing turn! Anf tge story is so beautifully writen, language so nice, rich, vibrant, viivid... Bravo!

Angelsheart85
Calbearrule chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
I really like your OC. In this chapter, you gave Jiro, the antagonist, depth and complexity. I'm actually start to like/sympathize with him. The details you put in these characters makes them not only come alive but relateable.
Calbearrule chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
I was having warm and happy feelings with Yoshiko talking to Michiru. Then it turned for the worse. I don't understand why both of them who obviously knew each other so well, cannot see or sense how they do reciprocate each other's love. I want to kick them both and tell them stop wallowing in their own sadness but see how much they each are hurting. It's amazing Yoshiko has such self-control not act as catalyst when she sees clearly the situation between the two. This is way too depressing and sad. I hope they get happier in the next few chapters.
Daniysuniy chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
The first time I read this history was in 2015 and I love it, thank you for this amazing job. xx
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
OMIGOD PLEASE WHAT CAN WE READERS DO TO CONVINCE YOU TO KEEP PUMPING OUT THESE AMAZINGLY WRITTEN FANFICS?! Your stories are truly engaging, funny, and capture the essence of Haruka and Michiru!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
What can users do to make you write more?
And, do you have a website for your works or anything published yet?

Patent the hell out of this story! How is this not a book yet?

Do you have any plans to write more?
NamelessWanderer chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
By far. The best Haruka Michiru in the entire FF site.
And I should know, I've have been here for 13 years.

Will you ever write more?

Thanks
Guest chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
Amazing story, I am so happy to have found it! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/3/2015
Once again, re reading after 6 years...

Will you write something new?
Neptune's King chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
A masterpiece. Without a doubt!
This story had everything and more. Even after reading it thrice, I feel the need to read it someday again because I simply enjoy...no..I LOVE the way you write. It tugs at my heart and at the same time makes it leap out of joy. There's so much detail and yet, it is not too distracting. It is just right and compared to other stories, essential. The characters have wonderful personalities and I just love Yoshiko's character. But what's most important is the longing, lust, heartache and love between Michiru and Haruka. It made me smile inwardly whenever Haruka would show why she's so perfect and I'm happy for the way you portrayed her character.
The way you write is inspiring and sometimes even poetic. I'm really happy to see that this story was grammatically perfect because what sometimes stops me from enjoying a fanfic, is the fact that I stumble too often over grammar mistakes which causes me to lose my train of thoughts... or rather, the golden thread of the story.

Thank you for this story and hopefully we'll see more of you in the future! :3

Best regards
kaze-nagie chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
Im glad reading your stories one of the best that tickles my imagination bought me in tears, laughters, and unconditional love..im honestly saying this and i felt a heart warming emotion through out this stories...kudos hope you can bring this to next level..thank you, maraming salamat for sharing this talent..godbless..